Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - New Girl, Part One - Mia Austin Bekasi

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mia Austin, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Mia Austin is super hot. There isn't a lot else to say about her. Take a look for yourself. She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her. You want to make her scream. You want to make her cry. You want to make her cum.
Jack Hammer feels the same way. He sees this hot piece of ass and he sees a million ways to have fun with her body and at her expense. Making her cum is the easiest part. A bit of rope bondage has her dripping wet already. She wants to feel the vibrator between her legs and the orgasms sending shock waves through her body. What she doesn't want is to pay the price for it.
Jack isn't interested in money. He wants to have a good time. His idea of a good time is making her miserable. He can tie her down, cane her, and make her suffer in ways that she couldn't have imagined. And that is how she is going to earn those orgasms. By screaming and crying for him whenever he wants.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - New Girl, Part One - Mia Austin

Demi Sutra & London River (Noise Complaint) Chateauguay

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Demi Sutra, London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Demi Sutra has to be one of the sexiest cops to ever carry a badge. Unfortunately for her sexy doesn't get her out of sticky situations. When she gets a noise complaint she's compelled to check it out. OT's house looks normal and he says he makes horror movies, but Demi has to be thorough. What she finds inside is much worse than a scary movie set. London's naked body hanging from a ring above her head. Demi acts fast, but OT already has her sidearm. He makes her get undressed and locks her into a device before her training can kick in. Now that she's his new fixture OT is going to savor his time with her sexy body. Demi doesn't want to do what he tells her to do. He tries to convince her that if she just complies it'll be easier. She's defiant, but she soon realizes that if she lets him have his way with her that she'll get orgasms instead of torment.
Duration: 41:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demi Sutra & London River (Noise Complaint)

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2 Molalla

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Taylor's captor returns, not to release her, but to flip her onto her side so he can get a better look at her taped up tits. He sits back and enjoys the show for a while. Taylor looks hot, what with all the sweat running down her body, so he eventually decides to help cool her down. He removes her hood and gag and removes most of the tape. He helps her to her feet and walks her over to the post, where he ropes her wrists behind her back around it. When she resists, a few hard tit slaps snaps her back in line. Taylor is stripped to her panties and then ballgagged. Her captor then wraps rope tightly around her waist. Her panties are ripped off as he slaps her ass and tits, before getting more rope. This one will be pulled tight between her legs. Taylor thinks to herself that the rope is not that tight... then she hears a squealing sound and sees her captor walking towards her with a pulley contraption. It's going to get tighter! This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 854.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2

Pleasure and pain are basically the same thing for London River Bacau

Release Year: 2020
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
London returns to the Orgasmageddon arena. This time she's really in for it. It's always so easy to make her cum so we start off by taking it really slow. Within the first then minutes of this continuous scene London is begging for orgasm.
Once the floodgates are open though London has no choice, but to cum. Each one is more and more intense and the vibrators keep getting more and more extreme. It's hard to tell when, but at some point pleasure turns to pain.
Each orgasm is tormenting and London has a long way to go before we're done with her. Heart pounding, screams, and more as London's body is ripped in half by the agony of .
Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pleasure and pain are basically the same thing for London River

He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 1 Krebs

Poor Violet finds her self in the clutches of a creepy man in a creepy old shed. Her slutty attire is what first got his attention. He gropes and plays with her body for a while before he hand and ankle cuffs her. It's not long before Violet is making to much noise. He cleave gags her very tightly. He then starts wrapping a long length of chain around her waist and then tightly between her legs. He Hogcuffs her and leaves her on the floor to struggle. After a while he returns. He frees her from the hogcuff position. He slides her skirt off and then cuts her pretty maroon sweater right off. He gratuitously gropes her small but perky tits as she moans and struggles. He unlocks the chain between her legs before pulling her panties up deep inside her. A few snips and they snap off. He tosses them aside and pulls the chain tightly between her legs and then relocks it in place. He continues playing with his captive before he wraps black tape tightly around her gag, making it even more severe. He continues groping and slapping his bound prize. He walks away once again leaving her to struggle and whimper. At the end of the clip, the man returns. He slides her more to the middle of the room and then manhandles her and inspects the tightness of her crotch chain. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:50

File size: 981.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 1

Brenda Chair Tied, Hooded, Breast Bound, and Hung - Part 2 Konawa

This clip starts where part 1 ended... Brenda is hooded with the waist of a pair of panty hose and then the legs are wrapped around her head, cleave gagging Brenda. Lots more rope is added. Her tits even get tied up! Dr. Cupcakes isn't happy with her gag so he forces a squishy ball in her mouth as well. Orange tape seals it in. He goes crazy with the tape, wrapping it over her eyes and under her chin. He then ties the back of the chair to an overhead hoist. More rope is added to Brenda's body. Soon after he hoists her off the ground. She is terrified as she has no idea what is happening as she's blindfolded, gagged, and can barely hear. He spins her around for his and your enjoyment before he goes to get some clamps. He applies them to her nipples when he returns as Brenda moans in agony. He ties the excess nylon from her hood back, forcing her head back. Brenda is left to hang, spin, moan, mmpph, and endure her tight bondage. Dr. cupcakes is done it seems. The lights go out and Brenda is left hanging in darkness. I also added a deleted gag scene at the end of the clip. Earlier in the clip when her mouth was stuffed and secured with black tape, I originally wrapped a roll of vet wrap over it and then micro-foam, but this had to be remove rather quickly so I cut it from the main clip.
Duration: 31:35

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda Chair Tied, Hooded, Breast Bound, and Hung - Part 2

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 1 Cle Elum

It's going to be a fun day for me. The fun starts when I manhandle and gratuitously grope Amanda. She gets a hand over her mouth and around her throat as I grope her tits and smack her ass. Other times I control her by her long hair. I tie her hair overhead and shove a large ballgag in her mouth, before the spanking and manhandling continue. Amanda makes some great expressions and muffled noises as I have my fun. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and slapping her rather large tits. They'll bind nicely! I decide to limit her movement a bit, and I start with a waist and crotch rope. More groping and ass slapping ensue afterwards. I finally untie her hair from above before seating her in a chair. Her wrists are retied around a post. Her hair is retied as well, before I remove her gag. I play with my captive for a while longer. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 654.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.12563 секунды с 9 запросами