HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Ice Cream Cumdae

Ice-Cream Cumdae

Actress name : MistressLucyXX
Movie Title : Ice-Cream Cumdae
Genre : BDSM, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, ManyVids

Description : So youve decided to join me for a nice cooling, sweet treat? Good, because things are about to get a lot hotter. I want you to grab yourself a nice bowl of ice cream, the flavour doesnt matter, just dont put any extra toppings on it. Now were going to enjoy this ice cream together. But there is one difference, Im enjoying a traditional Ice-cream Sundae and youll be enjoying a not so traditional... Ice-cream Cumdae. Now Ive got lots of toppings on mine, strawberry sauce and sprinkles....but yours looks a little plain. So lets get you some nice creamy whipped topping to go on that cumdae of yours. Oh and i know how hungry you are for it, so after youve got that creamy top, Im going to spoon feed it to you. Sounds Delicious! Bon appetit little one. INCLUDES: ENGLISH MISTRESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, CUM ON FOOD, ORGASM CONTROL, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, HUMILIATION, HUMILIATING JERK OFF, SISSY TRAINING & SLAVE TRAINING. **GOOD BOYS PAY MORE** So make me happy and use Promo code Mis99825 or Mis80382 when you make your purchase. ,

Duration : 00:17:27
Size : 0,63 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Ice-Cream Cumdae - 0,63 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08010 секунды с 9 запросами