Old 03-17-2023, 01:57 AM   #2368
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Evil Mommy Ate My Little Friends

Evil Mommy Ate My Little Friends

Clip name: Evil Mommy Ate My Little Friends
Description: Sinn Sage opens a box and finds her little friends. Her mom, Cherie Deville, comes home and Sinn has to hide them because her mother loves to eat shrunken people! Cherie smells the delicious little people and demands that Sinn hand them over. The mean giantess doesnt react well to Sinns brat girl temper tantrum and they start catfighting. The mean mother binds Sinn to a chair and opens the box for her food. She warns Sinn and the little people not to pee their pants because she can smell it. Sinn tries to convince her that nobody had a pee accident. Cherie taunts her daughter by putting their helpless bodies in her mouth and gulping them down her throat. She lets them sit on her tongue before chewing and swallowing in a malicious gulp just like she did with Sinns brother. Cherie has no remorse for eating her son because tiny people taste good and would consume her daughter if shrunk. Leaving Sinn in her bondage, Cherie walks out pleased with her full belly. OTHER KEYWORDS- giantess, gentle giantess, mean giantess, vore, amazons, taboo, MILF, mouth fetish, bondage, damsel in distress, DID, female domination, femdom, humiliation, verbal humiliation, blondes, all natural, brunettes, eating, eating fetish, roleplaying, role playing #Giantess #Vore #FemaleDomination #Taboo #Humiliation This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,
Genre: Giantess, Vore, Taboo, Female Domination, Humiliation, ManyVids, SinnSage

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:27
Size: 0,75 GB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13016 секунды с 9 запросами