Shrinking my Lazy Son

Cast video: BuddahsPlayground
Name: Shrinking my Lazy Son

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,61 GB
Video: 1280x720
Duration: 00:18:45

Genre: Shrinking Fetish, Scolding, Mother's Day, Bra & Panties, Blouse Fetish, ManyVids
Description: I am a hard working lady and work 6 days a week at a law firm . My 23 year old son has recently moved back home with mommy and I am very frustrated at how lazy and spoiled he has become. I came home today to find him in his pajamas watching tv with empty bowls and trash piled all around him. It was obvious that he had just gotten out of bed a few hours ago and had not even taken a shower or put on clean clothes. I am sick of his lazy behavior as I raised him better than that. I then demand that he get a job like all of the other men his age. I give him the ultimatum of getting a job out there in the real world or working for me. Thinking I am a total push over he chose to work for me. I rolled my eyes in disappointment when he chose to work for me. I just knew he wold because he thinks mommy wont push him at all. Little did he know that I REALLY had a plan for him ! I begin by shrinking him to half his size. He is scared to and starts to get a smart mouth with me. I had no choice but to shrink him down to nearly an inch tall. I explain to him that he will be riding in mommys bra while I go to work and that he will need to do things for mommy to make my work day easier. I also explain that he will be going to church with me since it has been years since he has gone with me. I even purchased a nice necklace with a miniature bird cage on it that he will fit in just perfect. I laid out a q tip and dot of soap for him to clean my panties too. I dont care if he stays up all night cleaning them, I need them tomorrow and he is working for ME now ! His whole life has been turned upside down and working for mommy is NOT going to be what he had in mind ,

DOWNLOAD FILE: Shrinking my Lazy Son - 0,61 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08765 секунды с 9 запросами