Default Sexy Neighbor SPH With A Twist TheTabithaJane

Sexy Neighbor SPH With A Twist TheTabithaJane

Info:
File Name: Sexy Neighbor SPH With A Twist
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 1,54 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Time: 00:10:32
Description: Your neighbor invites you over. She told you she wants youto do her chores, but youre hoping its more. When you ask her about if she wanted to have sex with you, she laughs and says theres no way she wants your weak tiny penis. You pull out your phone and show her a photo of something embarrassing you found in her house while cleaning. She becomes visibly anxious and proceeds to make you a deal. The deal is: you continue cleaning her house and delete the photo off your phone in exchange she wont tell people about your tiny, little cock. You tell her you want more for your end of the bargain- she has to watch you stroke and get off. She says fine, but shes going to humiliate you the whole time. Your neighbor makes you delete the photo and then has you start stroking before she gets too bored of your presence. She proceeds to verbally humiliate you, telling you how weak your penis is being so small, so sensitive and needy. You get hard havinh her watch even as she tells you all the mean things about your cock. Shes sure that if you stroked any faster you would cum super fast like a little premature ejaculator. I tease you and have fun taunting you until you exlpode. I laugh and tell you a little secret- you were dumb enough to delete your evidence but I know all about your little cock... and so does my houses internal security cameras. So it looks like youll be having to come back and clean my house whenever I need. oopsie... ,
Cast: TheTabithaJane
Genre: Brat Girls, SPH, Blackmail Fantasy, JOI, Humiliation, SFW, ManyVids

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05889 секунды с 9 запросами