LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Griffin & Lorenzo RAW Islesboro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Griffin, Lorenzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Jocks, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Interracial, Cumshots
After seeing Lorenzo with Noah Riley, I knew exactly who I wanted to put him with for his first full-sex scene. Griffin! I admit it, I wanted an easy shoot where the two guys would instantly connect and have amazing chemistry. I was not disappointed. I basically chased these two around for 45 minutes while they did their thing. I only had to chime in if Lorenzo was blocking whatever it was he was doing (he is still learning to let the camera in) and of course stop to take some photos. These two are nicely matched. Lorenzo seems to be a bossy Top, though he admits he can take a 9 inch cock, albeit with a lot of elbow grease, and says he has really liked getting fucked. But you can tell he moves like a Top. I have likely said it before, but the best Tops are also experienced bottoms.Griffin is usually showing off his cock sucking skills, and Lorenzo is impressed, but I think Griffin was equally impressed with Lorenzo's oral skills. He focused on his head, and it drove Griffin crazy with desire. You can also tell Lorenzo loves to eat ass! Chomp!Slightly different ending as Lorenzo bust his load first inside Griffin, then I hustle up from the floor to catch Griffin nutting. Lorenzo cock is just about limp, but the two nearly nut at the same time.And you can tell Lorenzo is going to give us a great show every time. He laps up Griffin's cum and spits it into his mouth!
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 736.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Griffin & Lorenzo RAW

Tales of the Arabian Nights Part vol.2 Eben Junction

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Alexsander Freitas, Andre Barclay, Angelo Marconi, Antonio Biaggi, Austin Wilde, Aybars, Conner Habib, Damien Crosse, David Dirdam, Derrek Diamond, Dominic Pacifico, Francesco D'Macho, R.J. Danvers, Ricky Martinez (III), Steve Cruz, Tony Aziz, Wilfried Kni
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Daddies Men, Muscle Men, Hairy, Cock Sizes: Horsehung, Group Sex, Interracial, Rimming, Tattoos
As the scorching sun pounds down against the shimmering sands of the Sahara, people struggle through their daily lives, eking out a way to survive the brutal daylight that beats them into submission between dawn and dusk. Life in these exotic lands is harsh and cruel, a world thrown back in time to an era of absolute power and uncontrolled passion. But when night falls a wee cool breeze blows across the still desert and another world awakes - a world where pleasure rules and men rise triumphantly to satisfy an overwhelming lust that has been building since the dawn of time. This is the story of these dangerous men ... these are the Tales of the Arabian Nights.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:34
Video: 960x544, XviD, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tales of the Arabian Nights Part vol.2

Machofucker Fuck Toys Part 1 Plainsboro

Studio: Machofucker
Cast: TJ Costa
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Huge Dicks, Hunks, Muscles, Black, Interracial
Let`s have a look what the Urban DictionaryI says: "fucktoy"
1)One who is used by another, or by a group, solely for recreational sex.
2)Someone used only for sexual means. A sex toy like a dildo or handcuffs or a person used only for sex
3)A single serving sex partner. That hits the nail pretty much on his head, innit?
Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5630kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 431.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machofucker Fuck Toys Part 1

Carlos Leão and Apolo Sanchez New Holland

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Carlos Leão, Apolo Sanchez
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Our young mate Randy Junior is a bit frustrated today, after his boss made him work overtime. And the bad thing about that is that he isn''t even gonna be paid for it. At least he is not alone in the office: it is him and his co-worker Koldo Goran. So the horny Colombian finds a good reason to not completely waste the time there and in the guise of checking some papers goes to Koldo''s desk with his charming look. Seconds after, Randy already runs his hands over his colleague''s bulge and unzips the pants to reveal the monster dick. Koldo get comfortable on his chair to offer his hard thick cock to Randy''s mouth for a long sucking session and then return the favor eating his buddy''s asshole and preparing it to receive an unforgettable bareback fuck! Rest sure that next time our Randy is going to volunteer to work overtime!
Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 440.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carlos Leão and Apolo Sanchez

Monster Cock Mission (Troy & Coz) Cherkassy

Cast: Troy, Coz
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Hunks, Muscles, Black, Interracial, Huge Dick, Rimming, Deep Throat, Cumshot
Video language: English
Star Troy has settled-down in Europe, putting the local Bubble-Butt-Bottom population on "High Alert". Coz the gorgeous hunk is on a mission, the "Troy-Mission" so to speak.
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5701kbps

File size: 515.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monster Cock Mission (Troy & Coz)

ChaosMen - Jake Waters and Alpha Wolfe Serviced GHole Skidmore

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Jake Waters, Alpha Wolfe
Genres: black, blowjob, cumshots, gay, interracial, jerkingoff, oral
Alpha Wolfe enters the gloryhole chamber, looking for some action. With a ChaosMen CUMpilation playing on the TV, Alpha makes himself more comfortable. He glances around the room at the four open holes as he begins to work his dick through his slacks. Little does he know, but Jake Waters is lurking on the other side, looking to get his dick sucked. Jake puts his hard cock through the hole, and Alpha immediately crawls across the room, taking Jake's cock into his mouth. Alpha hungrily works Jake's cock, pausing occasionally to quench his thirst with some water. Alpha lowers his slacks so that he can play with himself while the throats some anonymous cock. As Jake approaches climax, Alpha moves in to take Jake's load all over his beard before leaning back to stroke out a load of his own.
Duration: 16:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5732kbps

File size: 709.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen - Jake Waters and Alpha Wolfe Serviced GHole

FalconStudios - Give and Take Scene 3 Vyborg

Release Year: 2022
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Beau Butler, Tony Genius
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, interracial, kissing, oral, riding, rimming
When Beau Butler sees a naked Tony Genius running down the staircase of his Hollywood home, he can't resist taking him right then and there. The two embrace and with Beau already hard, Tony immediately kneels down on the steps for Beau to bareback his hole. The hairy beefcake mounts and pounds Tony's round cheeks on the floating staircase until the two flip-fuckers move to the master suite where Beau swallows and bottoms for Tony in the room's deluxe shower. With Beau's face smashed up against the marble wall, Tony fucks and manhandles his bottom's tan-lined ass until each of these versatile studs are stroking out a fresh load into each other's open mouths.
Duration: 49:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4333kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FalconStudios - Give and Take Scene 3

Время генерации страницы 0.03666 секунды с 9 запросами