View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 07:52 AM   #65
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Soldier Sleepovers Lake Panasoffkee

Video language: English
Cuddle up and spend the night with Tony, Dean and Kody. A Note From Dink…Things took an unusual turn in Soldier Sleepovers when I was interviewing our new find, Tony, I asked if he'd ever done anything with another guy. Tony began to tell me the story of how he and a high school buddy you to have 'sleep-overs' and how the two of them would explore with sex during these times. Over the course of two years Tony and his buddy had many of these sleepovers and with each one their explorations would go further. Tony describes in some detail how they would 'role-play' and act like one was sleeping while the other gave him head, finger each others asses, etc. I could totally relate to Tony's story of innocent exploration as I had several such sleepovers when I was a teenager. It took me back to a time when the discovery of sex with other men was such an intense and exciting experience and immediately I thought of Dean and how since his introduction here at Active Duty he's progressed and seemed to enjoy his experiences with this same intensity. It also made me think of Kody and how far he's come so I began to imagine a sleepover of our own and so 'Soldier Sleepovers' was born. Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1586kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldier Sleepovers

Modern Day Sins - Ty Roderick and Zak Bishop (1080p) Port Macquarie

Zak Bishop is wearing a harness combined with revealing casual clothing. He welcomes a military man, Ty Roderick, into his home for a hookup. Zak is excited to have sex with a real military man, and the experience becomes especially intense as Ty roleplays as a commanding officer to Zak, who roleplays as a new recruit. Ty is rough and aggressive, calling Zak demeaning nicknames, while Zak is submissive and obedient. Ty orders Zak to undress, and then has Zak do push-ups and sit-ups while wearing nothing but the harness.As the roleplay continues, Ty orders Zak to start sucking on his dick, and Zak complies. Ty removes his own shirt and then speeds up the pace by grabbing Zak's head and facefucking him. After that, Ty possessively rims Zak and slaps his ass, causing Zak to gasp in pleasure. The intense fuck session then proceeds with Ty continuing to be aggressive and dominant, including pounding his cock into Zak while choking him, having Zak worship his feet, and grabbing the sides of Zak's mouth for fishooking. Zak enjoys the rough treatment and being ordered around, and even lets Ty creampie him as a grand finale.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Modern Day Sins - Ty Roderick and Zak Bishop (1080p)

Время генерации страницы 0.03192 секунды с 9 запросами