View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 11:14 PM   #6680
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Alternate Existence Version 1.8.0

I am 22 years old. I have no memory of my parents as a child and no idea who or where they might be. I lived with an older woman when I was younger but even that didn’t last. She passed me on to foster care and I bounced from one family to another like a pinball until an incident caused that dismal little game to crash, to an end. The day of the incident I left and never turned back.

Then one day a man gave me a way out of my crummy existence to a better life, or not? What is the catch I keep asking myself to this better life? Let's find out..

Genre:
3dcg, Animated, Big ass, Big tits,Fantasy, Group sex, Interracial, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Oral sex, Romance, Vaginal sex

Developer: MrKnobb
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 1.8.0
Censored: No
Size: 3890 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/22299a76b1b24/Al...e-1.8.0-pc.zip

Of Lust and Pride version 0.41

Of Lust and Pride is an erotic isometric RPG with turn-based combat and heavy VN elements. In this Dark Fantasy world, you are a high-ranking member of the greatest empire in history, the Golden Dawn, a nation composed entirely of slaves bound to a single man. While there's certainly perks to being surrounded by women sworn to carry out your every desire, you are also constantly torn between scheming rivals and the whims of your own wrothful master. But what if an opportunity came for you to be rid of it all? To forge your own path, your decisions bound by no one but yourself? Will you break away from the chain that binds? Or will you become the one and only master??

Changelog:
v0.41
- 237 New Renders, 3 New Sex Scenes
- 7 New Maps
- 5 New Musical Tracks
- New Companion with her own Talents and Talent Tree
- Added Quicksave Functionality
- Finally having regular companions, this has made it easier to have in-lore warnings for difficult fights ahead
- Gallery Is Saved across all playthroughs
- A new Attribute Allocation system was developed due to Yanfly's script being buggy.
- Fixed several tiles that allowed you to walk through walls in the manor
- "Lysian Red" is now a revival item in order to better match the lore.
- Encounters for Narrative Mode were made even easier
- Removed Tempus's room because I found the information within was redundant.
- Priscilla's Voice Over during her Sex Scene with Alexus was redone.
- Fixed other minor bugs and grammatical/spelling errors.

Genre:
2D Game, 3DCG, Big Ass, Big tits, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex, Adventure, Fantasy, Monster, Groping, Creampie, Prostitution, Milf, Anal, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Female domination

Developer: Young Griff
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.41
Language: English
Length: 2.5 Hours - 3.5 Hours
Size: 1000 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f2f5b1ff8c85d/OLaPV.41-FULL-WIN.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16305 секунды с 9 запросами