Old 03-09-2023, 10:50 AM   #3577
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Castrated For Christ Preview MistressLucyXX

Castrated For Christ - Preview MistressLucyXX

Description:
Didnt think youd see me again so soon did you, Little One? Well Ive been sent by God and Jesus Christ and theyre not happy with you. They know you heard the message they sent Masturbation Is A Sin, but you didnt heed their warning did you! You knew you shouldnt masturbate, that it would lead you down a dark path, but you just couldnt help yourself. Theyve told me youre a lost cause, well whilst the devil can enter you so easily anyway. The Devil knows your weak spot, the spot where he fills you with sin... and they want me to get rid of it so you cant be tempted by him anymore. Where does he enter you? Via you dick of course! The realization hits you, Ive been sent to castrate you in the name of Christ. But dont worry Little One, I think hes being harsh and far to quick to act. So Ive decided to give you one last chance. This time Im going to let you masturbate but if you cum then you fail and Ill cut the weakness right out of you. But the Devil doesnt want to give you an easy ride. Hes going to put temptation in your path and make as hard as he can for you. Will you come back to Christ, or cum for Satan? INCLUDES: ENGLISH MISTRESS, NUN FETISH, RELIGIOUS, CASTRATION, GELDING, LATEX, GLOVE FETISH, JOI, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONS, ORGASM CONTROL & CUM COUNTDOWN **GOOD BOYS PAY MORE** So make me happy and use Promo code Mis99825 or Mis80382 when you make your purchase. ,
Keywords:
Religious, Penectomy, Gelding, BDSM, Jerk Off Instruction, ManyVids
Cast:
MistressLucyXX

Video resolution / format: 1280x720 / MPEG-4
Length video: 00:01:03
Size file: 0,04 GB

DOWNLOAD - Castrated For Christ - Preview
TheOroPlayer is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06613 секунды с 9 запросами