View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 09:55 AM   #64
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chaos Men - Bryan Ockert & Dante Edge 1080p Lorimor

When I listened to Dante talk about bondage role playing, I knew he would get off to being tied-up and made to do things.But when he came in to do his solo and possibly a Serviced video, I felt like I was baiting and switching him by changing gears from Serviced to an Edge video. So for this one, I keep my clothes on. I didn't want to push his limits too far.Dante liked the idea of a little cock tease and normally I use a flimsy shoe string to tie the guys up. He wanted it as real as it could get.When we initially talked about him doing more gigs, he said he would likely be up for anything but bottoming. I really like his Italian vibe and want him to be versatile. So I really focused on trying to show him his ass didn't have to be off limits.Pretty certain that he enjoyed the whole Edge experience and will be back for more!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaos Men - Bryan Ockert & Dante Edge 1080p

Chaos Men - Dante Solo 1080p Maramec

Dante is of Portuguese descent but he definitely has a Italian vibe to him.At 30 he is starting his life all over again, and is looking for any opportunity that will get him back on his feet again. Around here though, it usually means getting your feet in the air.He is very straight, but when it comes to money, right now, he willing to try anything.He's a smart polite guy, who I has fallen hard for a British girl who he is trying to get residency in America. Talk about a long distance relationship! I hope it works out 'cuz you can tell he is really sweet on her.Dante is very dominant, and likes role playing-bondage type stuff. He made it very clear that it was all roll playing and not a real life activity. When I asked him if he ever lets his partner take control and he said yes, I figured I had a potential dude for an Edge video. Hmmmmm.Dante's jack-off technique is of the fast and furious kind, but he did try to slow down and show off his cock for you.His cumshot is amazing, as his load shoots 2 feet into the air. What first appears to be mud slide turned out to be a geyser!
Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 648.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaos Men - Dante Solo 1080p

Pride Studios - French Lessons With My Stepdad El Vigia

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Pride Studios
Cast: Musclebear Montreal, Adrian Rose
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Tattoos, Old Young, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Stepson, Bareback, Bear, Daddy, Latino, Uncut, bald head
Video language: English
Stepdad Musclebear Montreal helps Adrian Rose with some lessons in French. As a thank you for the help, Musclebear gets his cock sucked by Adrian. Musclebear soon gets his ass licked, then fucked by Adrian.
Duration: 28:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pride Studios - French Lessons With My Stepdad

Время генерации страницы 0.02935 секунды с 9 запросами