View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 09:30 AM   #304
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hot Tanner Gets Tormented Toys and Twinks Coarsegold

Cast: Joey Landers ,Tanner Jones
Genres: Handjob ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,American
Video language: English
It's an interesting quandary for Tanner. Although he's in pain, scared and wants to escape the clutches of sadistic boy Joey his cock won't stop throbbing and dripping with excitement. Even the pain of the flogger and the shocks from the cock ring and anal plug won't seem to make his dick go limp. He can cry out and writhe around all he likes, Joey likes it when a boy struggles.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4461kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 393.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Tanner Gets Tormented Toys and Twinks

Devious Tye Lets Devon Take Over Leather and Rope Baldwinville

Cast: Devon ,Master Tye ,Brice Carson
Genres: Amateur ,Cut ,Smooth ,Leather ,Rope ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location
Brice continues to be tormented when he's flipped over and securely restrained. Master Tye is using it as a good chance to teach kinky Devon how to torment a boy, watching as he takes over. The twink's legs are raised, his cock played with, his nipples pinched by electrodes as the juice flows through his body in painful jolts! Master makes sure to use the flogger when appropriate, maintaining his position as boss.
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4076kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 304.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devious Tye Lets Devon Take Over Leather and Rope

Bryce Gets His Revenge On Luca Brown Hair and Nipple Play Forgan

Cast: Luca Ciccone ,Rojer Beaumont ,Bryce Pierce
Genres: Bondage ,Nipple Play ,Spandex ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Piercings ,Rope
Smeared with cum Bryce sees an opportunity to get his revenge, overpowering Rojer and quickly turning his attention on lean trainer Luca. He quickly subdues the man, tying him up to the corner of the ring and rousing him to face his torment. Luca can do nothing as Bryce tugs his nipples and smacks around the growing bulge in his spandex.
Duration: 9:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1365kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 107.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryce Gets His Revenge On Luca Brown Hair and Nipple Play

Kneel For Me Leek

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kinky Hardcore Twinks
Kneel In Front Of Me and take your punishment! That's exactly what happens to these submissive boys. Naked and chained, they have to endure every torment and mistreatment that is bestowed upon their prone bodes. From prolonged hot wax torture that sees them caked in hardened candle wax to being forcibly bent over with legs apart, thanks to an ankle spreader ,and ropes tying their hands to the pole, their ass is exposed and susceptible to a hard fucking whether he likes it or not. Misery and perversion abound in over two hours of maltreatment and debasement.
Duration: 2:59:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kneel For Me

Hurt Me Please timika

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kinky Hardcore Twinks
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
With pain always comes pleasure – they go hand in hand – or cock in hand as is the case here. These subservient boys surrender their all as they are tied and bound, and their bare bodies are prone to any deviant act their tormentor wishes to bestow upon them. A bag full of clothes pegs are attached to the taut skin and ball sac of one unfortunate lad before hot wax is dripped, with painful precision on his hardening cock whilst another cutie moans with contentment as his ass is stretched with a personal dildo but this delectation is short-lived as his tyrant pinches and pulls his cock before coating it in a hardening coat of melted wax. These lads beg you to Hurt Me Please and these despots are only too happy to oblige!
Duration: 1:59:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3545kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurt Me Please

MilitaryClassified vol. 100 Dietrich

Release Year: 2022
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps

File size: 273.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified vol. 100

Время генерации страницы 0.08934 секунды с 9 запросами