View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 08:00 AM   #4564
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

On All Fours - An Li, Elise Graves and Kino Payne - HD 720p

Something very special occurs when two sadists come together. The pleasure one sadist gets from seeing another suffer can be exhilarating on their own - but when a sadist friend next to them reflects that same joy, it is extra fun! Energy that might begin with Elise in the form of a cane stroke impacts Kino who's expression can further affect An Li in the most delightful way. There is a three-way exchange of energy and that triangular shape is the most solid of them all. Watch as Kino makes himself vulnerable to An Li and Elise by allowing himself to be locked into heavy wooden stocks on his hands and knees. This gives access to his ass which Elise and An Li gleefully mark up with whips, canes, fingernails and more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1760kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

Download On All Fours - An Li, Elise Graves and Kino Payne - HD 720p

Shock and Awe - Elise Graves and Tai Crimson - HD 720p

Tai Crimson is so much fun to play with! I begin by warming up Tai's lucious ass with some spanking before I insert some electrical beads deep into her little asshole. I then seduce Tai with heavy rubber and coax her into a heavy rubber body bag, leaving only her lips exposed to the outside world. After tying her ankles and neck to my bed in opposite directions, pulling her tight, I crank up the electro and listen to her moan, groan, and exquisitely scream. To quiet her down a notch, I stuff her sexy pink lips with my rubber cock and watch in awe as my clit gets hard. I can't help but use Tai for my own pleasure, therefore I turn the electro up and masturbate myself to her sexy squirms and beautiful suffering.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 320.4 MB

Download Shock and Awe - Elise Graves and Tai Crimson - HD 720p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03631 секунды с 9 запросами