View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 10:21 AM   #4550
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cum Hell Or High Water - Elise Graves and Tony Orlando - Full HD 1080p

To put it bluntly, I am excited by Tony Orlando. Not sure why, exactly, but it excites every cell in my body to make him powerless through restraints, vulnerable through pain, and extra horny through teasing. Something in his energetic body is complementary to mine. I might appear to be focused on wrapping his arms securely to my antique dental chair, and I am, but know that the energy is building inside me with each wrap. Next, I immobilize his head with plastic wrap, attaching it to the headrest of the chair. Immobilization of the head is extremely exciting for me! Tony's beautiful cock becomes hard as he begins to experience his helpless situation. He is completely under my control, and he loves it. Throughout this scene, you can witness the exchange of energy - back and forth, particularly as I torture his ball sack with strong clamps. Ultimately, being the utter control freak that Tony is, he is not able to ejaculate without doing it himself, and boy do I want to see him make a mess of himself, so I eventually release him from his strict bondage, grab his face to passionately suck as he blows the massive load that had been trapped inside tormenting him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9492kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cum Hell Or High Water - Elise Graves and Tony Orlando - Full HD 1080p

Our Caged Plaything - Elise Graves, Mercy West and Tony Orlando - HD 720p

When Mercy West and Elise Graves get together, it's all fun and games (for them!) Tony Orlando might see things a bit differently, however, as he gets dressed up in a tight leather hood and a perfectly-fitted arm-binder and lowered into an inescapable Gord cage. Elise uses wire rope and crimp nuts to attached Tony's arm-bindered wrists to the top of the cage and his balls to the back end of the cage. He has now been transformed into Elise and Mercy's plaything - subjected to all the poking and prodding these two desire. Mercy enjoys smothering Tony's face with her hands while Elise tickles and tortures Tony's feet, yet the two of them both giggle away as Tony screams. Who wouldn't want to be the caged plaything at the hands of these two?

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1751kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 227.7 MB

Download Our Caged Plaything - Elise Graves, Mercy West and Tony Orlando - HD 720p
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06333 секунды с 9 запросами