Old 03-07-2023, 09:00 PM   #1130
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Admit It Cuck, You re Gay

Admit It Cuck, You re Gay

Model: Olivia Rose
Genre: Cuckolding, Female Domination, Gay Humiliation, Make me Bi, SPH, SFW, ManyVids
Description: You approach Miles Striker and me about having a cuckold experience. We immediately start laughing because we know what that really means. All too often, cuckolds such as yourself approach alphas as if we need to give you this experience and that it s just about you wanting to watch the woman, Me, get fucked, but we know your real intentions, cuck. See, your fantasy always has to do with the guy and his cock. You are fluffing him, being made to go down on him, eating his cum, being right beneath him as he fills your wife/girlfriend/Mistress up with his big dick, and does her like you never could. We know what you re really after, though, and are too embarrassed or shy to admit. You want his dick for yourself. You don t have to pretend any longer as to why you want this cuckold fantasy. Just admit it, your gay! That s why you want to be made to do all those things to the man. You re only there for the cock and want the cock without having to tell people you re a faggot. It s 2019, though! It s perfectly acceptable to want bi and gay experiences. No one with bat an eye at you wanting to suck cock and devour loads of cum, so stop with this silly fantasy that it s all about the female and finally admit that you want to suck some dick. Just admit it cuckold, you re gay! ,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:58
Size: 0,46 GB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12592 секунды с 9 запросами