HiteRooms Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Oh Jenny, Where Are You Sinn Sage

Oh Jenny, Where Are You - Sinn Sage

Video: 1920x1080
Format: MPEG-4
Time: 00:11:24
Size: 0,67 GB
Tags: Tape Bondage, Struggling, Damsel in Distress, Bondage, Socks, ManyVids
Description: With Sinn Sage! Im looking for Jenny, but something isnt right. Her normally neat house is messy and theres a dirty ashtray. Shes not a smoker, so Im concerned. Looking through her drawers, I bend over in my tight daisy dukes with black pantyhose. My almost transparent wife beater shows my perky nipples which would have been sexy at the concert we were going to. Running out of the room, I slip and fall out of my tretorn sneakers. In my white slouchy socks, I hobble to the sofa and cross my black nylon legs. Im shaking in fear, but dont see you sneaking up until too late. Struggling and tape bound, I confront you about my missing friend while demanding to be released. Im an angry damsel in distress and more concerned about escaping than having my tits exposed. My anger alternates with fear as Im crying in frustration. Begging for release, my eyes widen as you seem aroused by my struggles in pantyhose bondage. You drag me off and my socked feet are the last to be seen of me! OTHER KEYWORDS- damsel in distress, DID, tape bondage, bondage struggling, socks, sock fetish, pantyhose fetish, pantyhose/stockings, pantyhose with shorts, kink, fantasies, fantasy, role playing, roleplaying, brunettes, all natural, #TapeBondage #Struggling #Socks #DamselInDistress #Bondage This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,

Download Oh Jenny, Where Are You - Sinn Sage:
https://k2s.cc/file/b64840757606e
HiteRooms is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03366 секунды с 9 запросами