View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 03:15 PM   #1104
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Winter Break - Ashley Lane Peebles

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth.
My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Break - Ashley Lane

Dance Students Turned Into Sex Gurus for Female Teacher Port Lavaca

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Nansy Small, Eva Barbie, Sara Bork, Poly White
Video language: English
In life, everything can turn upside down in an instant. Sheep turn into wolves, modest girls turn into lechers, and teachers turn into students. Having made increased commitments to the producers of the new dance group, the of this story did not even know that she is waiting for a high-profile failure. However, misfortune very quickly turned into unforgettable moments of her first lesbian experience, which became the best thing that happened to her in her professional life...
Duration: 37:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11712kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dance Students Turned Into Sex Gurus for Female Teacher

Hot Guys Fuck - Heather Kelly & Vince Cruz Burton Upon Tren

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Hot Guys Fuck
Cast: Heather Kelly, Vince Cruz
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Fingering, College, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, rimming, pussy eating
There's no doubt she knows exactly what she would like from the menu.
Duration: 35:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps

File size: 798.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Guys Fuck - Heather Kelly & Vince Cruz

Pure Taboo - Outnumbered Baldwin Park

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Robby Echo, Nathan Bronson, Dee Williams, Dante Colle, Juan Loco
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Hardcore, Fingering, Milf, Old Young, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick
As we pan around, we see 18-year-olds Tommy (Dante Colle), Rich (Juan Loco), Zack (Robby Echo), and Dave (Nathan Bronson). They all look bored as they doodle on paper and sigh with annoyance. It's clear that they would like to be anywhere other than where they are.
We finally see that their teacher, Ms. Norton (Dee Williams) sits at a desk in front of the class. She glances at her cell phone on her desk, checking it idly before she opens her desk drawer and puts the phone in it. She begins grading a stack of papers, periodically looking up to check on the students.
Two of the students whisper and snicker. Ms. Norton notices and scolds them. Again the boys snicker, but do quiet down.
The atmosphere seems to settle down a bit as we again focus on Ms. Norton grading papers. But after a moment, a balled up piece of paper hits her. She is furious, demanding to know who did it. At the end of her rope, she loses her temper and screams at Tommy. Wanting to cool off, she subsequently leaves the room.
Tommy is upset that Ms. Norton embarrassed him. He then comes to a realization: they outnumber her and can do as they please.
When Ms. Norton returns, the boys revolt and threateningly give her an ultimatum: fuck them all or they'll spread damaging lies about her. She ultimately relents, sinking to her knees in front of the boys as they each take their already-hard cocks out of their pants.
Ms. Norton may be the teacher, but she's the one who's about to learn a few things...
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3686kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Outnumbered

Full of Ink & Full of Cum Pegas Productions Newcomerstown

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Pegas Productions
Cast: Brind Love, Damien Soup, Nina Kush
Genres: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Tattoos, Squirt, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot
Two super sexy chicks full of tattoos play and caress each other before getting banged by Bo Sinn's cock. That's what we call being screwed big time!
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8156kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full of Ink & Full of Cum Pegas Productions

Suckin Teacher's Cock To Get Out Of Detention Falkner

Studio: Jerk Off With Me
Cast: Jessica Jensen
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Blowjob, Cumshot, Student, POV
Sexy student sucks a cock slow and deep in class!
Duration: 15:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6066kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 732.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suckin Teacher's Cock To Get Out Of Detention

Hanayagi Anna Santa Anna

Studio: Attackers
Cast: Hanayagi Anna
Genres: Big Tits, Female College Student, Old Man
Video language: Japanese
妻の連れ子は俺好みのオンナでした� � 花柳杏奈