1Madwyn1

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

1Madwyn1 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Give Me Luv

Give Me Luv

Tags: Cum Shots, Pussylicking, Cowgirl, All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Oral Sex
Name: Jazmin Luv Give Me Luv
Description: Jazmin Luv has put on some lovely pink lingerie to highlight her curves in preparation for a good time with Will Pounder. Crawling into bed with Will, she doesnt hesitate even a moment before locking lips with him. Will makes his appreciation of Jazmins outfit clear as his hands roam her ass. In response, Jazmin loses the bra to put Wills big palms on her tits.Kissing her way down Wills body, Jazmin runs her tongue over his chub through his briefs. She crawls back up Wills body so he can worship her breasts with his hot hands and mouth. As Will works her boobs, Jazmin bumps and grinds her crotch against his stiffie. Moving back to Wills lower body, Jazmin finally frees his salami so she can indulge herself with a languorous blow job that gets deeper with every bob of her head.Rolling onto her back, Jazmin peels her thong off as Will watches her show. She moves into position with her pussy pressed right up against Wills cock. Once he has guided himself into Jazmins velvet glove, Will gets to lay back and enjoy the ride as Jazmin rises up above him in cowgirl. Throwing her head back in delight, Jaz gives it everything shes got in a bouncing stiffie ride.Now that theyve gotten their party started, Will and Jazmin dont see any need to take things slow. Jazmin gets on her knees with Will kneeling behind her. Anchoring himself with his hands on Jazs butt, Will shoves deep inside and begins thrusting for a doggy style delight. Jazmins moans fill the room as she gradually lowers herself until her belly is on the bed and her fingers are furiously working her clit in time to Wills movements.Flipping onto her back, Jazmin spreads her thighs nice and wide for Will to drop to his belly between them. He feasts on their combined juices, licking her twat with long strokes of his tongue. When hes had his fill, Will gets to his knees and reenters Jazmins velvet glove for another round of sensual bliss. He keeps their party going until Jazmin is clearly replete, then pulls out to blow his load all over her in a culmination of their lovemaking.
Duration: 00:24:28
Size video: 0,18 GB
Resolution: 640x360
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - 0,18 GB
1Madwyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13499 секунды с 9 запросами