SegaMegaDR

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

SegaMegaDR Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Practice pt. 1

Practice pt. 1

Taboo, All Sex, Blowjob, Roleplay, Cumshot, Big Tits, Hairy, Pov, Milf

General info:
Description: Stepmother (Rayveness) is sorting through clothing on her bed as stepson Will (Pounder) approaches. How long you been standing there? , she asks him with a smile. Not long , Will replies. Well, Im almost done. So why dont you go on in the kitchen, scoot! Ill make you a sandwich or something, okay? , she says. Instead of leaving, Will hides outside the bedroom door watching her undress, putting on a different top, and then leaves. In the kitchen he watches his stepmom. Want anything? , she asks, opening the refrigerator. Camera motions back & forth indicating a No. You sure? , she asks. Camera nods Yes. Okay, just here for the view? , she mocks him. I didnt mean to, um... , he begins. Its okay, boys like you are naturally curious , she states. Im not a boy, Im 26 , he insists. Okay, I take it back. Besides, I was just teasing , she says. Its okay, I can be a little sensitive at times , he replies. Not having much luck with the girls, huh , she chides him. Something like that , he admits. I cant believe that a handsome man like you would have any trouble at all , she notes. Its complicated. You know I really dont want to talk about it , he maintains. Im just trying to help. I mean, cant a mom help out her stepson? , she asks, continuing: I mean its all in good fun. You like fun, dont you? So tell me, how does a guy like you meet a girl these days? , she asks him. Uh, apps mostly , Will replies. Thats a shame. Doesnt that take the fun out of it? Dont you think? , she inquires. I dont know , he says. Well, of course you wouldnt , she concludes. It seems fun , he claims. It is. Okay, kinda like this. Theres an element of danger when you go up to a complete stranger and say: Hey, would you like to go on a date with me?. Have you ever tried it? Pretend Im a girl at a bar and you are going to come talk with me. Come on, Will, lets try it! , stepmom demands. She impatiently drums her fingernails on the kitchen counter waiting, as Will moves closer to her and says: Excuse me Miss . Can I help you? , she replies, role-playing. I was wondering. I saw you across the bar and uh... , he begins. Stepmom winks at him and says: Of course. You come around here often? . Its my first time , he admits. Ah, me too. This is normally not my scene , she states. Me neither. I prefer somewhere quiet , he says. Are you single? , she asks. Will hesitates and she says: I mean, if thats not too forward . Yes, um, I am. How about you? , he answers. She exhales heavily and asks: You want the truth, or? . The truth , he replies. Uh, Im married, to an older man and he has two adult children by two different marriages , she says. Does he make you happy? , he asks. Im lonely , she admits. After a pause, stepmom asks him: Why dont we take this somewhere more private? Okay, come on , taking his hand and leading him out of the kitchen. In her bedroom she closes the door behind them and announces: Well, that was fun . Can we continue? , Will asks. Oh, I dont know if thats a good idea , she says. You are lonely, arent you? , he asks. I shouldnt have said anything , she smiles. Okay, I just want to listen , he claims, adding: but were going to have to be quiet . Youre such a kind man. Do you often approach women in bars? , she asks, back to role-playing. Never, but I couldnt resist you , he asserts. I dont normally do this either , she says. Well then, I guess were both new to this , he states. She smiles at him and says: Well I dont live around here. Im only in town for one night . Well lets make it count , he replies. Well, okay then , she laughs. He reaches out and takes her hands. Stepmom kneels down before him and asks: Are you ready to do this? I said I was lonely, so Im going to prove... . She pulls out his big cock and declares: Oh, wow! You kiddin me? You dont have a problem getting girls , as she strokes his cock. I think it was just time you and I got together. Thats what I think , she says, adding: Such a nice cock, too , and starting to give Will a blow-job. Watch the taboo scene develop...

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1,41 GB, Duration: 00:36:52
Video: 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/30b73704c811f
SegaMegaDR is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03740 секунды с 9 запросами