View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 03:33 AM   #4498
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Scavengers Gimp - An Li, Elise Graves and Gimpy - HD 720p

Elise Graves and An Li are feeling sadistic, yet playful. They have a willing gimp to play with and decide to push him in the deep end right from the beginning. Wearing nothing but a leather hood, leather mitts and leather booties, Gimpy is locked into a Scavenger's metal bondage device. His balls are tied into tension, his nipples clamped with electro clamps, and ultimately his testicles are electrified too. An Li practices her amazing whip skills on Gimpy's back while Elise encourages Gimpy to relax by taking his breath away with her hands. All in all, Gimpy is one lucky guy. Receiving the attention from these two women is worth whatever torments they deem entertaining.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 290.5 MB

Download The Scavengers Gimp - An Li, Elise Graves and Gimpy - HD 720p

Suspended Sleepsack Spludge - Elise Graves and Heavy - Full HD 1080p

When I acquire a new piece of bondage gear, I am always on the lookout for the perfect opportunity to break it in. I prefer to do so in a memorable manner, as to bring it into the fold in a celebratory way. On a recent trip to Berlin, I picked up a very sexy soft leather pilot hood and a versatile suspendable leather sleepsack with an attached head piece. I instantly knew that I wanted to put Heavy in this gorgeous leather bondage gear. Serving as the conclusion to a couple days of shooting insanely sexy videos together, I laced the pilot hood and invited Heavy into the sleepsack. After securing them in the bag with the many belts surrounding the bag, I flipped them over - face-down - and began adding many individual suspension lines, incrementally lifting Heavy into the air. As Heavy was wearing a snug leather hood beneath the additional sack head piece, they were already floating in leather space even before lifting off. I love how comfortable and utterly helpless a suspended sleepsack makes a person, and watching Heavy squirm around in that sexy leather sack was very exciting for me. After unzipping the bag near Heavy's crotch, I instantly saw how excited Heavy was too (as if I had any doubt). Given that the only access to Heavy was through their rock hard cock, I took advantage of their helpless situation and teased, stroked, and pulled on that cock however I wanted. The end result was one truly massive ejaculation! Welcome to the bondage gear family, leather sleepsack, you are in good company!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4732kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 976.6 MB

Download Suspended Sleepsack Spludge - Elise Graves and Heavy - Full HD 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03143 секунды с 9 запросами