View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 12:16 AM   #4493
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Suffering In Ballet Boots - Elise Graves and Heavy - Full HD 1080p

Elise enjoys dressing Heavy up in sexy stockings, corset, skin-tight rubber hood and a tight rubber collar only to add an unyielding metal bondage fiddle and sky- high ballet boots shortly thereafter. She poses Heavy with legs spread, highlighting their beautiful cock. Pulled up onto their knees, Heavy needs to balance to reduce the suffering felt on their neck and wrists. Eventually, though, Elise wants to go all the way - all the way UP!. She pulls Heavy up onto the tips of the ballet boots, with all their weight crashing down on the toes. Heavy contorts their beautiful body attempting to find balance, which is made all the more challenging as Elise teases, bites, strokes and whips them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7478kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Suffering In Ballet Boots - Elise Graves and Heavy - Full HD 1080p

The Bottle Cap Board - Elise Graves and Kino Payne - Full HD 1080p

In a BDSM context, there are tops, bottoms and switches. I am an absolute switch. This means I enjoy having control over someone and letting go of control. Not only do I enjoy both topping and bottoming, but I most enjoy topping/bottoming to those who have also topped/bottomed to me. Case in point, Kino Payne. In a previous video, Princess Feet, I am made to stand on the very painful bottle cap board at the hands of Kino. Now, however, it is my turn to put Kino on the board This is extra fun as I not only enjoy making Kino suffer (which I do!) but I get the extra satisfaction of remembering how terrible the bottle caps were and how grateful I am that it is Kino on them now and not me! I had some time to think of ways in which I could make the experience more intense for Kino with electro-induced involuntary movements, caning, neck rope and more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4928kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 967.2 MB

Download The Bottle Cap Board - Elise Graves and Kino Payne - Full HD 1080p
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03799 секунды с 9 запросами