JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Young Goddess Kim Are you Worthy

Young Goddess Kim - Are you Worthy

File Name: Young Goddess Kim - Are you Worthy
Runtime: 00:17:25
File Size: 0,7 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Tags: Joi, Facesitting, Dirty Talk, Foot Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Panty Fetish, Femdom Pov, Foot Domination, Body Worship, Young Goddess Kim, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom,
Description: On your knees. Within seconds. Without a thought. you are privileged to be the one to watch My Goddess tease, hear My words of wisdom, the sound of My PVC as I slowly hike it up My divine pantyhose ass. I inspire your ultimate submission to Me. I empty your mind and fill it with supreme seduction. Every part of My body and everything on it is worthy to be worshiped. you follow Me on a sensual journey of submission. There is no doubt you would surrender your life for a place at My feet..but, are you worthy? I am your lifes true purpose, your reason of existence.but I dont even know your name. Includes: Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Female Supremacy, Female Domination,, PVC, Latex, Shiny Clothing, Platform Heels, Leg Fetish, Pantyhose Fetish, Ass Tease, Face Sitting, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship, Glove Fetish, Financial Domination, Mesmerize

DOWNLOAD FILE
Young Goddess Kim - Are you Worthy
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03566 секунды с 9 запросами