View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 03:01 PM   #441
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Skylar's The Limit Pierson

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English
Skylar Snow came to OT to get tied up and with Skylar the sky's the limit. She's got a body that OT just can't help but get his hands on. He's happy to oblige her request and tie her up tight. Her gorgeous blue eyes look on as OT wraps her with rope after rope. It's not long before Skylar's panties come off and find their way into her mouth. OT wraps her head with layers of tape.
Skylar's bright pink dress is torn away to reveal giant tits. OT is definitely going to have to tie those up. First he puts her in a hogtie by her hair. He pulls the rope up to the ring above her. She's not arched enough so he keeps tightening it until she's in such a strict back bend she can barely breathe. When the vibrator hits her clit she lets loose a torrent of squirt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar's The Limit

Wenona Chauvin

Release Year: 2023
After years of shooting Wenona, I know one thing is for certain...every Master needs a Wenona...She's tough, she's sexy, she has a will to endure and a will to cum...Feenix uses rope to keep her body stressed at all times...spread, crotchroped, bent over and suspended...When Wenona finds comfort, Feenix takes it away...then brings it back as pleasure eventually...tenacious with his attention to her pussy, Wenona ends up squirting twice while suspended...which she probably enjoyed more than her time with the samurai stuffed inside and shcoking her pussy...as always, Wenona absorbs it all with grace.
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 652.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona

Old Used Up Toy Makes a Shiny New Toy Squirt Diriamba

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Samsara used to be O.T.'s favorite girl to play with, but since he found Sierra Cirque, the only use he has for her is as a place for Sierra to sit or, on her good days, a tool to make Sierra cum. He hogties Sierra with shackles and lays her down on what she at first thinks is a bench, but what turns out to be Samsara, bound to pieces of wood with belts to form a table. What first gives it away is the whining. No matter what Sierra says, she can't get her to shut up so that she can focus on O.T. fingering her wet pussy, so the two of them decide to put that mouth to work.
O.T. shackles Sierra so that she is sitting with her legs spread and Samsara's face right between them. Then uses Samsara for all she is good for: making Sierra cum when his fingers get tired. She has a bit gag in, so it's a little harder for her to lick Sierra's pussy, but she doesn't have much of a choice. If she can't even do that what's the point of her? After working and working she finally gets Sierra off, making her squirt all over Samsara's face.
Dripping wet with the cum of the girl O.T. has replaced her with, Samsara is then shackled upside down so that Sierra can use her as a chair while O.T. flogs both of their pussies at once and then starts fucking Sierra with a metal pussy hook. He keeps going until she squirts again and O.T. reminds Samsara that she doesn't get to cum anymore. She has lost that privilege. She is completely humiliated and completely useless. And when he's done using her for his new girl, O.T. bags her up and takes her out with the trash.
Duration: 41:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Old Used Up Toy Makes a Shiny New Toy Squirt

Carter Cruise & Bonnie Rotten - Meet Carter Morez

Cast: Bonnie Rotten ,Carter Cruise
Genres: Brunette ,Deep Throat ,Tiny Tits ,Double Penetration ,Lesbian ,Stockings / Knee Highs ,Squirting
Carter Cruise was in need of dirty rough sex and Bonnie Rotten came prepared. Carter pranced around in her lingerie while Bonnie's asshole was throbbing to be plugged. First Carter got stuffed both in her pussy and tight back door before Bonnie demanded Carter fuck her in the ass too. Both girls fucked and sucked all over the room with all toys and vibrators, even getting Bonnie to squirt a few times.
Duration: 42:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8809kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carter Cruise & Bonnie Rotten - Meet Carter

Koyoi Konan, Who Has Been Abstinent For A Month Pickstown

Studio: S1 NO.1 STYLE
Cast: Koyoi Konan
Genres: Big Tits, Hardcore, Squirting
Video language: Japanese
1ヶ月禁欲した小宵こなんがアドレナ� ��ン全開で乱れて、潮吹いて、イキま くってもまだハメる10時間エンドレス
Duration: 2:31:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1846kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Koyoi Konan, Who Has Been Abstinent For A Month

Yura Kana, Ichii Yuka, Kudo South Colby

Studio: Natural High
Genres: Restraint, Beauty Shop, Massage Parlor, Tied Up, Squirting, Rolling Back Eyes / Fainting
Video language: Japanese
ちびっこ拘束激イカセ悪徳エステ4
Duration: 3:19:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1153kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yura Kana, Ichii Yuka, Kudo

Phoenix Rose - The Sweetest Kiss part two Citronelle

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Phoenix Rose with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me. My first thought is to how long she's been there, on her knees with her arms behind her back.
She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to my real work; punishing her feet with a cane.
Her ass is my next target. With her legs pulled up to a post I can whip, flog, cane, and otherwise beat her ass, back, and feet. Her ass is so sweet it just begs to be penetrated. The dildo takes a second to go in, but it makes a nice pop as it does and elicits a beautiful scream from her throat. The dick on a stick fucks her ass to a chorus of screams. The vibrator betrays her true feelings though. As the squirt flows from her pussy she scream and shakes. The spanking adds to her pleasure and she floods the floor with her juices.
Still cum-: she’s tied to the floor, caned, and whipped. Painful clothes pins pinch her milky white tender flesh. The string connecting the pins is tied to a rope holding her legs up to the pulley and now she has to hold them up herself. That’s not going to be so easy with the singletail slicing at her beautiful round butt. She holds out as long as she can, but the pain is too much and she kicks her legs out ripping the pins off in an excruciating display.
Finally her nimble body is tied into a ball. Her pussy and asshole are completely exposed leaving her feeling vulnerable. Her neck is tied to the floor with just the right amount of pressure. Her clit is tortured with the vibrator and a hard metal shaft penetrating her tender pussy. She cums again and again causing her already sensitive clit to become red and even more tender. Most people would let enough be enough, but I want her to squirt again. The hitachi does the trick with a thick cock fucking her cunt. She’s beyond cummed out and yet the squirt keeps coming.
When Cyd Black gives a gift it really does please. All I can think to do is share the prize. Tied to the floor sweaty in a pool of her own cum I pass her back to Cyd for his turn.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Rose - The Sweetest Kiss part two
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03508 секунды с 9 запросами