JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mesmerized by Monicas Stunning Size 12s Foot Guy James Footjobs

Mesmerized by Monicas Stunning Size 12s - Foot Guy James Footjobs

File Name: Mesmerized by Monicas Stunning Size 12s - Foot Guy James Footjobs
Runtime: 00:21:56
File Size: 3,43 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Tags: Foot Guy James Footjobs, Legwear Footjobs, Bratty Babes Own You, The Foot Fantasy, Naomi Swann
Description: Mesmerized by Monicas Stunning Size 12s - Foot Guy James Footjobs Monica King! Holy smokes! I met her through her friend Melanie. I was indeed mesmerized when we met. Monica has a grace about her thats rare, not to mention shes tall and, of course, those feet of hers. Couldnt believe my eyes when I first caught a glimpse of them in her tan pumps. We talked a while about foot fetishism. Turns out she likes womens feet, her own especially. Growing up with larger feet for a woman meant she learned to appreciate them differently. I for one and completely enamoured by them, and when I pulled those pumps off her, my heart rate went up. Couldnt wait to feel them. Monica said to make myself comfortable while she changed into something. When Monica reappeared, she was wearing black lingerie and pantyhose on. Start with a pantyhose footjob? Hell yes! First contact of her toes on my cock, I felt both how delicate her touch could be, but also the power in her feet. She holds up her sole for the camera side by side with my dick, showing off how big her feet are. I was already lost at this point. From there everything is just a wonderful dream and so grateful to catch a lot of it on film. We rip her pantyhose for you, and she gives me a standing footjob. Reverse for wonderful views of her soles and ass are divine. Monica takes her torn pantyhose and wraps it around my cock giving for a handjob and blowjob. Monica makes me cum between her arches, and she shows off her cummy feet for us. Such an exquisite woman. We plan to do this again, only next time, with her friend Melanie. And Monica is already thinking of shoot ideas. As am I.

DOWNLOAD FILE
Mesmerized by Monicas Stunning Size 12s - Foot Guy James Footjobs
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02804 секунды с 9 запросами