LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

My New Neighbor Ystad

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kiss Me / Fuck Me
Cast: Eric Charming, Max Lorde
Genres: Redhead, Anal, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Original Series, Face Fucking, Bareback, Cut, Hunk, doggy style, kissing, rimming
Video language: English
Max Lorde has just moved into the city when he's greeted by Eric Charming, his new neighbor. They immediately hit it off and Max admits that the big city is a bit lonely since it's hard to meet new people. Eric warmly invites Max to hang out with him sometime since he's just next door and they soon part ways.
A few days later, Max visits Eric. As they hang out, they start to chat. Little sparks happen between them as they ask probing questions to feel each other out. It's soon revealed that Max just got out of a relationship and is looking for a new beginning. Meanwhile, Eric's been single for some time and is also feeling a little lonely in the big city. Of course, now that they each know that they're single and lonely, that's when sparks really fly!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My New Neighbor

Corban & Vander RAW Ranburne

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Corban, Vander
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Ass to Mouth, Deep Throat, 69, Cum Eating, Toys, Hunks, Rimming, Kissing, Piercing, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Cumshots
Corban is apletely different dude in this video! He was fairly closeted when he did his solo/oral video, and would not even suck Jonas, despite him playing with guys in his private life. It was just 'too gay'. He was married at the time, and not Out to any friends. Well that changed, and now he is a way more open. Corban has a new dude in his life and has the family situation in hand. This is an all new Corban! And boy does he ever let go in this video! What a change! It is raw sex energy unleashed! Seriously, go back and watch his Serviced video with Jonas andpare it to this one. He is downright voracious in this one!And Vander was surprised too! He had watched his Serviced video also, and was expecting someone to be a reluctant performer. Instead he had a dude hungry for cock! Vander was in total bliss during this video, matching him in energy and cock size!Corban had a few surprises too. He has always had to fuck guys slow and gentle, and when Vander told him that he literally could not fuck him hard enough, Corban works up a major sweat pounding Vander's hole! He could not believe he was able to fuck so aggressively!The only issue was getting Corban to cum. Even though he says he is a Total top, it turns out has been getting fucked and really liking it. Vander unloads, so there was no way he was going to fuck him, so we insert out trusty butt plug, and let Corban stroke his cock while sucking on Vander's spent cock. I left the insert in as kind of an OutTake.Despite this issue, which I think is actually hot, this video will likely go down as many viewers favorite video!
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 808.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corban & Vander RAW

Bad Boys Get Spanked and Then Fucked Pillager

Release Year: 2011
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Brock Armstrong, Michael Dora, Mick Gibson, Johnny Hazzard, Drake Jaden, Dean Monroe, Matthew Rush, Tristan Sterling, Austin Wilde, Brenn Wyson
Genres: Oral & Anal Sex,Muscle Men, Double Oral Uncut Cocks, Masturbation,Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes
Submitting ever so willingly to the euphoric pleasure that only the slap of a hand or the crack of a whip can offer, these naughty little things take their punishment as only bad boys can. Bad Boys Get Spanked features a series of hard-hitting vigtes designed to make even the most virtuous of young men crave the attention that only bad boys get. Highlighted by the extreme ass-welting gifted to perennial bad boy Johnny Hazzard, this latest Chi Chi LaRue showpiece also features a star making turn by dy Brynn Wy. And, never to be out done, forever favorites, Dean Monroe and Matthew Rush shine in a blistering scene which is guaranteed to make your bottom hurt (so good) just thinking about it.

Duration: 2:15:37
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Boys Get Spanked and Then Fucked

Handy Men Camak

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Hot House Entertainment , Club Inferno
Cast: Evan Matthews, Colin Steele, Mason Garet, Danny Parker, Geoffrey Paine, Jackson Lawless, Matthieu Paris
Genres: Big Dicks, Buttplay, Cumshot, Daddies, Dildos / Toys, Drill, Fisting, Group, Jockstrap, Rimming, Rosebud, Self-fisting, Tattoos, Uncut
These fist fanatics make constructive use of their free time in this XXX carpenter shop caper!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 2254kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handy Men

Griffin & Palmer RAW Liberal

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Griffin, Palmer
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, 69, Jocks, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshots
When Griffin first came in, we spent a lot of time texting about him working steady and taking on some of the oral videos. Palmer had also came in about that same time, so I sent him a few images saying he had just joined the team too, and that it was likely he would work with him soon. Griffin was really pleased that he would probably being servicing Palmer, but I told him it was more likely they would be fucking and not just sucking! I had Palmer set to work with a couple other guys, so Griffin was biding his time, waiting to work with the muscle dude. "When do I get to work with Palmer?" Griffin would ask.So I dangled Griffin a little too long, but I am sure he was quite happy with scenes while waiting. But suffice it to say, he had his eye on Palmer from week one.Griffin does love Servicing the guys, so we started out with some major oral. Griffin had been waiting months to get Palmer's cock all the way down the back of his throat, and he was not disappointed. He takes control and rolls Palmer upside down and makes a meal of his tight ass.
Duration: 28:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 626.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Griffin & Palmer RAW

Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene 4 Kuta

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Tattoos
Video language: English
Drew Dixon promised to leave Devin Franco alone if Devin fist fucked him, but now Drew is refusing to go unless he gets to fist his favorite star. Devin is ready to see what Drew has to offer and bends over to let Drew eat his ass. Devin's hole is all that Drew ever thought it would be and more, and he savors the flavor until Devin is gaping wide and ready for Drew's big hands. Drew takes his cue and shoves his fist deep into Devin's welcoming ass. Drew's hand feels amazing crammed into Devin, and Devin begs for more. Drew happily gives his idol what he wants and alternates fists in and out of Devin until Devin's rosebud pops out in full bloom. Devin wants it deeper and rolls over onto all fours as Drew continues the relentless fist pounding. It's still not enough for Devin so he mounts up to ride Drew's clenched fist. Devin takes his duties seriously and goes forearm deep until he drops a load of jizz all over himself. Hopefully that will be enough action for Drew to finally get him the hell out of Devin's dressing room.
Duration: 21:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6068kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene 4

Hugo Urbina New Talents Point Baker

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Hugo Urbina
Genres: Interview, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.
Hugo Urbina was born in Granada Spain, he´s only 24 years old and after a long thinking he decides to stand up as one of our favorite new talents, beautiful face, easy out going, funny and with a nice cock had the right convination to be one of your favorite too.
Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 358.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hugo Urbina New Talents

Время генерации страницы 0.03526 секунды с 9 запросами