View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 09:53 PM   #3563
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tell Me What You Like

Tell Me What You Like

This scene was shot specifically to submit to the Hump Film Festival [2019], and was the winner that year for "Best Kink".. so viewers should know already they're in for a real treat. Cam sits at a bar, seemingly awaiting the arrival of a date or acquaintance. They anxiously fidget with a mysterious envelope - anticipation building as the viewer wonders just who they may be waiting for. Soon, a mysterious figure enters the frame and asks Cam one question: "Tell me what you like?" Cam slides them the envelope.. and the scene begins. We cut to Cam and "the stranger" in a bedroom amidst a steamy hookup. The duo's make out grows more and more intense, "the stranger" adding elements of pain and a gag as time goes on, until finally they're fucking Cam doggy style on the bed. The sex grows rougher, and suddenly Cam is surprised by a pillow case being thrown over their head. After it's fastened in place with tape, Cam is thrown down.. raising curiosity of how much more overwhelming things will get for them.. This question will soon be answered, because what happens next is an extremely sadistic gauntlet portraying Cam's suffering at the hands of "the stranger" - now clearly "the villain" of the story. From waterboarding to bondage to intense impact play - one can only help but wonder what exactly it was that Cam said they "liked" to this latex-encased stranger. One thing can be sure: the agony depicted is entirely real. This scene is not for the faint of heart.. bear this in mind upon viewing it.

Model:
Genre: BDSM

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 59 s
Size: 743 MiB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07127 секунды с 9 запросами