Old 02-24-2023, 08:53 PM   #1482
VitalyGrom

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

VitalyGrom Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jessie Jo, Addicted to My Cock and Made to Squirt

Jessie Jo, Addicted to My Cock and Made to Squirt

Pascal White, Andy Baxter, Jessie Jo
Tags: Pascal White, Andy Baxter, Jessie Jo, Ass, Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Black, Blowjob, Boobs, Brunette, Classic, Cock, Couple, Cunt, Curvy, Deepthroat, Dick, Domination, Facials, Fishnets, Fuck, Gorgeous, Juicy, Milf, Penetration, Round, Sluts, Spanking, Squirt, Stockings, Tits, Wet, Athletic, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blowjob, Brunet, Brunette, Couple, Curvy, Deepthroat, Domination, Facefucking, Facial, Fake Boobs, Foreskin, Gag, Milf, Partner Studio, Spanking, Squirting, Straight, Sub, Submission, Vaginal Penetration,
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:30:25
File Size: 0,33 GB
Video: 960x540
Description: KINK.COM CONTENT DEPARTMENT NOTE:Monsieur Pascal only allows us to use a very limited number of his sluts at any one time. Every time we put up a scene we have to take one down. Since he has been a bit tardy with his latest batch of scenes, he asked us to republish a classic one from years past. This scene has not been on our site for 2 years. Rest assured a fresh batch of scenes will be coming up soon. A couple of months ago I picked up a well-juicy milf called Jessie-Jo at a nightclub and got her to fuck me in front of Andys camcorder. Man, was she a beast - and a torrential squirter too! Well, shes been pestering for me to shoot her again and Ive finally given in. The scene starts with Andy coming round and finding her round the back of my flat wearing nothing but a fishnet body-stocking. I pull her inside and start playing with her wet cunt. And lo and behold, its not time before shes squirting everywhere! Again! I fuck her face hard and deepthroat her all the way down to the hilt, ram without her without mercy, spank her loads (which she DOESNT like) and - of course! - pummel that gorgeous milfy pink cunt so it gushes and gushes again.

Screen:

Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/716bffe571f0b
VitalyGrom is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04810 секунды с 9 запросами