View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 05:25 PM   #560
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Spying On Swap Mom And Dad South Barre

Cast: Aria Valencia, Lolly Dames
Genres: Mini Skirt, Blonde, Milf, Family Swap, Enhanced, Tan, Tattoos, Shaved Pussy, Girl Orgasm, Fair Skin
Video language: English
What would happen if three families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Lolly Dames and Dan Damage really want to be the best swap parents possible. When they leave the room, Ricky Spanish comments to his swap sister Aria Valencia that their swap parents seem so uptight and strict. Aria hears Ricky out, then tells him on her way out of the room that things aren't always what they seem.
It is indeed true that things aren't always what they seem. Ricky gets an eyeful as he walks past the door Aria has left open while she's changing. Later still, Aria spies her swap mom and dad fucking and stops to watch. Her hands creep to her tits and twat as she gets herself off on her voyeurism. Ricky walks out to see Aria creeping on her swap parents and does some personal exploration of his own. Imagine his surprise when his swap parents call his swap sister in to join them. When Ricky creeps closer to the door for a closer look at the action, he gets called in as well.
Next thing Ricky knows, he's got his swap mommy and swap sis licking his dick as Aria gets a pussy full of cock in doggy courtesy of Dan. Getting on her hands and knees for Ricky to slide on home, Lolly helps Aria mount Dan in reverse cowgirl. The girls swap partners so that Aria is riding Ricky in cowgirl while Lolly is giving Dan the same treatment. Swapping back to their original partners, the girls get on their backs and hold hands to hang on for the ride as the boys give them a proper pussy pounding. Ricky gluts Lolly with a creampie, while Aria gets the same deep delight from Dan to seal their first swap family fuck, but definitely not their last.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18279kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spying On Swap Mom And Dad

Sandra Sweet - Blonde with Big Tits gets Creampied (2023) Gastonville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sandra Sweet
Genres: BBW, Big Tits
I picked up Polish babe Sandra Sweet in the Fake Taxi this morning. Sandra’s big natural boobs looked very tasty, I couldn’t stop staring at them! I wanted to see more, so I offered the curvy blonde a discount. She got out her titties and let me play with them, and since we were both feeling horny, I joined Sandra in the backseat for a sexy blowjob. She deepthroated my dick and wanked it off between her jugs, then the busty nympho spread her stockinged legs and moaned with pleasure as I fucked her in missionary position. Next, Sandra sat her wet pussy down on my big cock and bounced on it cowgirl-style, which made her huge boobs jiggle around. To finish, the voluptuous slut got on all fours and took a doggystyle fucking until I creampied her satisfied hole!
Duration: 29:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6055kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Sweet - Blonde with Big Tits gets Creampied (2023)

Nella Jones - Train Her, Too Shunk

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Rimming, Butt Plug, Riding, Ass To Mouth, Ass Fingering, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Pussy Licking, Missionary, Facial
Nella is dating an older man but lacks the experience he needs. In an effort to get her more acquainted with his ways, he has an associate of his get her ready for him.
Duration: 37:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11997kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nella Jones - Train Her, Too

Why Are You Sucking Her Nipples Harford

Cast: Jamie Michelle, Kylie Quinn
Genres: Brunette, Black Hair, Big Dick, Big Boobs
Juan Loco has a boob sucking fetish. He asks his stepmom, Jaimie Michelle, if he can suck her big boobies but she says no. Jaimie thinks that's the end of the conversation, but Juan invites his friend Kylie Quinn over and sucks her tits instead. Jaimie walks in on Juan with his mouth over Jaimie's nipple and confronts the two about what they're doing.
Juan has Kylie over again a few days later, but this time Jaimie knows to watch them for any nipple sucking shenanigans. Kylie waits until Jaimie is distracted by her phone, then lifts her shirt in a silent invitation that Juan accepts. Jaimie eventually notices and claims that they're not even doing it right. Popping her big jugs out, she shoves Juan's face towards her nipple to demonstrate proper nipple sucking technique. When she sees that Juan is hard, Jaimie invites Kylie to have a lick. Kylie isn't doing that correctly, either, so the horny milf has no choice but to demonstrate proper deep throat dick sucking.
When Jaimie asks Kylie if she wants to learn how to ride Juan's fuck stick, Kylie gives an enthusiastic yes. Jaimie shows off how to ride in reverse cowgirl as Kylie masturbates. Then mommy helps Kylie go for a ride of her own, complete with nipple sucking. Jaimie demonstrates the fine art of being in the middle as she gets on her hands and knees and eats Kylie out while Juan does her in doggy. Then Jaimie helps guide Juan through giving it to Kylie in missionary. When Juan is about to pop, he pulls out and blasts all over Kyle's belly to end their impromptu threesome.
Duration: 30:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12723kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Why Are You Sucking Her Nipples

Fucking At The Swap Family Bbq - Bailey Brooke, Spencer Scott Larimore

Cast: Bailey Brooke, Spencer Scott
Genres: 4th of July, FamilySwap.xxx, Blonde, Creampie
What would happen if three families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Spencer Scot and Bailey Brooke are waiting on swap dad Quinton James to get done barbecuing. To pass the time, they lift their shirts to flash their titties and flirt nonstop with swap son Ricky Spanish. When the girls come on even hotter by grabbing a hot dog bun and putting it over Ricky's hardon, Ricky freaks out. He's terrified of Quinton, so he doesn't want to do anything that might upset his swap dad. They almost get caught when Quinton comes in to tell them the food's almost ready, at which point Ricky retreats to the couch.
The second Quinton is gone, Bailey and Spencer follow Ricky. Their whole reason for joining the swap was to get some fresh dick, and they're not about to pass up the opportunity to do just that. Ricky tries to get them to cut it out, but as soon as he's on the receiving end of a double BJ with Spencer guiding Baily in better form, he can't help- but agree that this is the best call. The busty girls even deliver titty fucks just for Ricky. Spencer is the first to climb into Ricky's lap and bounce away in reverse cowgirl as Bailey helps her out.
Bailey is just getting her ride on with Ricky's stiffie in reverse cowgirl when Quinton walks in with the hot dogs. He flips out, but Spencer thinks fast and pulls his pants down to give him a BJ. Eventually Spencer's efforts pay off and her quick thinking makes Quinton relent. He decides that it's not so bad and that watching can indeed be pretty hot. As Ricky gets Bailey on her knees to fuck her in doggy, Spencer eases Quinton to the couch so she can really eat him all up. Quinton gives Spencer a nice pussy feast as Bailey blows Ricky. Then Quinton sinks balls deep into Spencer's juicy twat as Bailey gets on her hands and knees for Ricky to do her in doggy while Quinton comes over for a double BJ. Next, Quinton lets Bailey climb on to ride his fuck stick while Spencer does the same with Ricky. Spencer rolls onto her back so Ricky can watch her big boobies jiggle as he fucks her. Meanwhile, Quinton bangs Bailey from behind as she uses the couch for support. The girls swap partners so Bailey can ride Ricky and Spencer can ride Quinton, and then each of them gets on their knees so the guys can switch it up and then give it their new partners in doggy. That's what it takes for Quinton to glut Bailey with a creampie, and for Ricky to od the same for Spencer in a swap family orgy.
Duration: 36:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17216kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking At The Swap Family Bbq - Bailey Brooke, Spencer Scott

Screams And Orgasms From My Stepsis - Molly Little McCloud

Cast: Molly Little
Genres: Mini Skirt, PrincessCum, Tattoos, Panties
Joshua Lewis keeps playing Halloween pranks on his stepsister, Molly Little. Molly goes to the fridge to get some eggs while Joshua watches, waiting for her to discover the mice he's hidden in the carton. When Molly finds the rubber mice, she shrieks and tells her stepbrother that he doesn't even know her and that she gets really horny whenever she gets scared. She tells Joshua not to scare her again or else he'll have to get her pregnant.
Later, Joshua pranks Molly again by putting a fake creepy dude peeping into her window. When Molly sees it, she shrieks until Joshua comes to ask her what's going on. Molly claims she'll keep screaming until he fucks her, so Joshua whips his dick out and shuts her up with a cock in her mouth. A blowjob is just what Molly was gunning for to start, but definitely not all she wants.
Soon enough, she gets her way as Joshua sinks balls deep into that cream filled coochie. Her pussy party continues as she climbs on top of Joshua to ride him in cowgirl. Turning around, she bounces that booty up and down as she keeps her ride going. Since Molly is already on her hands and knees, it's simple enough for Joshua to get behind her and ride her in doggy. When Joshua tells his stepsis that he's going to cum, she begs him to give her a creampie. Joshua delivers, then learns that Molly isn't on birth control.
Duration: 18:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19548kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Screams And Orgasms From My Stepsis - Molly Little

Theodora Day - Making A Deal For My Stepsis Pussy Watford City

Cast: Theodora Day
Genres: Blowjob, Feet, Bras, Princess Cum
Theodora Day is doing her homework when she comes across a coupon in one of her textbooks. That gives Theodora an idea. She gets to her knees and musses herself up, cropping her top and making sure her tits show in her sheer bra. Losing her glasses and mussing her hair, she calls for her stepbrother Ricky Spanish. When Ricky comes to see what Theodora wants, she crawls across the bed in full do me mode.
Theodora reminds Ricky of the time that she gave him a handjob so he would do her homework for a full month. This time, she offers him a great deal: Her pussy for homework just this once. While Ricky is doing her homework, Theodora keeps his interest by rubbing herself down. She teases Ricky by telling him the coupon is only for real brothers, but he asks her to make an exception. Theodora relents, telling Ricky that she does want to feel his cum deep inside her pussy. She kickstarts their fuck fest with a blowjob which just gets Ricky hard as hell and oh so eager to fuck.
When Theodora turns around and offers that perky little ass to Ricky to fuck, he shoves right on home. Doggy isn't enough for this cum hungry coed. She shoves Ricky down so she can ride him in reverse cowgirl. Ricky helps his stepsis roll over so she can spread her thighs and take him back inside for a pounding on her back. The whole while she's begging Ricky to cum inside her, and when Theodora orgasms it practically milks the cum right out of his dick. He tries to pull out, but Theodora wants that jizz and she will stop at nothing to get it. Ricky can't believe it, especially once Theodora claims not even birth control will work for such a massive load.
Duration: 20:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14175kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Theodora Day - Making A Deal For My Stepsis Pussy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04052 секунды с 9 запросами