Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

IloveBoobss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Youre Not Cheating On Mom Are You 1080p

Youre Not Cheating On Mom Are You 1080p

screenshot

Tags:
Cheating Wife, Milf, Mommy Roleplay, Role Play, Taboo

Description: . Both of us caress each other, he put his hands under my dress and up my skirt, fingers in my mouth not a problem! I invite him over, exchange pleasantries and set the scene up. Sip some wine, exciting catching up! Inevitably transitions to BJ and sex. I talk about how he spent his time if he got a chance to watch all the videos and pictures I sent over if he only came on pictures of mommy. All the boys shes had sex with, all the cum walks in public etc. Over the course of the scene, I will get more and more suspicious my son is cheating on me with another girl, hes not calling me mommy, the smell of his cock is different, the taste is off. Its no longer just moms pussy. My son, the boy I raised has been having sex with other girls. This is a slow progression of the suspicion, I start telling my husband hes cheating on me via phone call, but eventual forgiveness for him not to do it again and that moms the only girl for him and the only place his cum gets to go is inside me or on my face. I then lay down on my back so he could start fucking me. Then moving on to cowgirl. Lots of dirty talk and mommy talk. Tits on your face. Then back on my knees where I will let him cum in my mouth, taking my territory, I will spit it out and smear it over my face to remind my son that this is where his cum belongs!

Name: Youre Not Cheating On Mom Are You 1080p
Duration: 00:32:29
Size: 0,79 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

>>Youre Not Cheating On Mom Are You 1080p- 0,79 GB<<
IloveBoobss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09679 секунды с 9 запросами