View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 03:15 PM   #16435
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wanked and Humiliated - Scene 2 - HD 720p Carbonear

The girls in this Submissed movie are totally in control at all time. First they tie their male partner up, so that they are totally defenseless available to them. Then they get out that cock. They play with it, tease, jerk, spank and let them come when they allow it. Female domination at its best.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanked and Humiliated - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Slave ep Part 37 Wind Gap

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Video language: English
She flogs her slave over his peachy buttocks and torso while he hangs, she stuns his cock and balls with her 4 Cattle Prods - ouchhhh!!! She thrusts her stiletto heels into his mouth and flogs his cock and balls!
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 559.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave ep Part 37

Mistress Natalya Vega Vesper

Studio: AssWorship4k
Cast: Natalya Vega
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brat Girls, , Ass Worship, Ass Licking
Bratty Princess Natalya Vega is getting ready to go out on a hot date tonight! She is looking oh so sexy in her thong while she does her make up and hair in the mirror. Natalya has her pathetic, cuckold slave on his knees at her beckon call. She has him pamper, kiss and massage her ass while she verbally.
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10995kbps
Audio: 268kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Natalya Vega

Grazy Domme, Tay, Nicole, Daniel Santiago Verden

Studio: NewMFX
Cast: Grazy Domme, Tay, Nicole, Daniel Santiago
Genres: Brazil, Femdom, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Ass Licking, oil
Watch in this extreme facesitting movie, 3 of our best girls having fun with a bitch!!! The three girls are talking about manythings when daniel enters in the room, he is cleaning the house as a good salve, but they stopped to talk and pay attention on the bitch, how stupid he is, he doesn't deserve to live, they decided to have fun with his stupid guy sitting over his face without pity, removing his air in a uncontroled facesitting. The girls wash his face with their wet pussies, having orgasms over his face.
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6440kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grazy Domme, Tay, Nicole, Daniel Santiago

Sharing With Hubby Tye

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,
I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing With Hubby

A Laughing Stock - Elise Graves, Mercy West and Tony Orlando - HD 720p Sunapee

It is always exciting to play with Tony Orlando - his kink runs deep, his need to suffer is strong, and he is full of adorable reactions. Mercy West and I have the pleasure to lock Tony into a special Serious Bondage stock table in which Tony's neck, wrists, waist, thighs and ankles are secured in heavy stocks to a heavy table. You can see Tony become simultaneously aroused and scared as he gets locked into just the first piece. Dressed in sexy rubber, Mercy and I torment Tony with electro nipple clamps, electro cock bands, teasing, and intense overstimulation.
Duration: 29:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 410.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Laughing Stock - Elise Graves, Mercy West and Tony Orlando - HD 720p

Mistress Vlasta White Swan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Facesitting
Mistress Vlasta ass and pussy worship, humiliated slave guy action.
Duration: 13:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8068kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 808.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Vlasta
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03944 секунды с 9 запросами