LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Extrem Abgehangenes Rosettenfleisch Bristol

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none availeble
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Fisting, Leather, Extreme Penetrations
These leather lovin' studs are getting down and dirty! They love playing with each other's tight assholes and when it's time to suck the cock, you better believe they're on time! There's nothing like getting your cock suck while being suspended and a little sting of pleasure afterward!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 849.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Abgehangenes Rosettenfleisch

Fisting A Cowboy - Steve Roman And Vinnie (1080P) Hamamatsu

Studio: Theguysite
New guy Vinnie is a muscle bear with a big ole bush and hes hot enough to give Jack a run for his money. Joined by superstar Steve Roman, these cowboys ride a bucking steel and enjoy some fisting before getting off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting A Cowboy - Steve Roman And Vinnie (1080P)

Code Red Eastpointe

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fisting, Group fisting, Real men, muscle, Stallions, Anal Stretching, Double Fist, Hairy Chest, Extreme Sex, Slings, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Nipple Treatment, Bears, Uncut Dicks,Cockring
Video language: English
A hot summer weekend at the countryside. 8 horny men meet for a fistparty.
In the stable and the bam slings are put up. Holes are opened up wide. Some of the men
even take 2 fists or the whole arm. Seriously hard fistsessions go on till the holes gape open.
See them fuck, fist and cum...
Duration: 1:53:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3723kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Code Red

Real Dirty Movies: Kinkfest Vol. 5 Kasilof

Studio: 3rd World Video
The 5th in a series of the hottest samplers from 3rd World Videos hottest movies. Features scenes from Pig Pen, I Love My Piss, Sex Pigs, Hot Ash and Instant Boner. Plenty of watersports, fisting, toys, barebacking, cigars, bondage. Great new party video.
Duration: 1:36:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real Dirty Movies: Kinkfest Vol. 5

SethTyler Spank - Iron Maus Manchaca

Cast: Seth Tyler & Maus
OMG - This is one of the hottest videos I've made. Red was filming and I fisted Maus. I got right into fisting his hungry hole. I've known Maus for several years and was looking forward to this day. Love his muscled body, blond hair and his bubble butt. He takes my fist like a champ. He jerks off at the end and shoots a nice load. In another clip Red slides a massive dildo in him to get him ready for my fist.
Duration: 21:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 946.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SethTyler Spank - Iron Maus

Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene 4 Rippey

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Drew Dixon promised to leave Devin Franco alone if Devin fist fucked him, but now Drew is refusing to go unless he gets to fist his favorite star. Devin is ready to see what Drew has to offer and bends over to let Drew eat his ass. Devin's hole is all that Drew ever thought it would be and more, and he savors the flavor until Devin is gaping wide and ready for Drew's big hands. Drew takes his cue and shoves his fist deep into Devin's welcoming ass. Drew's hand feels amazing crammed into Devin, and Devin begs for more. Drew happily gives his idol what he wants and alternates fists in and out of Devin until Devin's rosebud pops out in full bloom. Devin wants it deeper and rolls over onto all fours as Drew continues the relentless fist pounding. It's still not enough for Devin so he mounts up to ride Drew's clenched fist. Devin takes his duties seriously and goes forearm deep until he drops a load of jizz all over himself. Hopefully that will be enough action for Drew to finally get him the hell out of Devin's dressing room.
Duration: 21:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6068kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene 4

Gay - Hot Muscle (2011) Pecos

This is the video that everyone has been waiting for and the condom nazi's don't want released.
Hardcore bareback fuck action... a little piss & a lot of fisting, and a lot of leather... this video has it all. Hot, hard guys,
from smooth twinks to hairy real men show you how it's done... filling asses with man cum and fists...& maybe a little piss.
They may even show you a few things you've never seen......only fantasized about. This is the video that was a hit "classic" the day it was released!
Duration: 1:28:18
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Hot Muscle (2011)

Время генерации страницы 0.05253 секунды с 9 запросами