View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 02:58 AM   #3250
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Severe Sentence Super HD

Severe Sentence - Super HD

11 Pics
severe_sentence.zip
900x1600
4 Mb

Boots, Cane, Knee Boots, Leather Knee Boots, Paddle, Rubber
There's little I love more than having a hardy slave to session with and this slave managed to please me tremendously with the amount of unadulterated suffering he went through for me. I was in the mood for something extreme on this particular day and so all I needed was a cane in hand and a slave bent over a chair. He got very little in the way of warm up, just a few slaps with a heavy paddle, before I ripped into him with my favorite tool of choice. I worked up quite a sweat in my skin tight latex mini-dress, so much in fact that it was dripping down my legs at the session end. Worthy slaves get appropriate rewards and this one had earned it, so I let him lap up the delicious sweat from legs, before finally getting to kiss my hot, leather booted toes.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04096 секунды с 9 запросами