View Single Post
Old 02-20-2023, 02:40 PM   #819
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Used For My Pleasure - Blake and Elise Graves - HD 720p Plummers Landing

Elise has a boner for playmates in latex and submissive Blake is eager to please. Dressed in latex cock sheath shorts, Blake begins to melt as Elise secures him in a sexy latex straitjacket and rubber hood. After tying each of Blake’s legs and his neck to her bench, Elise has Blake in an extremely vulnerable and helpless position, just as she desired. And frankly, it is all about Elise’s desires today - her pleasure. With a mouth zipper in the hood and ultimately a dildo gag secured in his mouth, Blake merely serves as a human licking and fucking machine. His rubber-coated cock is less about him and more about Elise, as she sits on his lap and brings herself to multiple orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 511.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Used For My Pleasure - Blake and Elise Graves - HD 720p

KidnapHer Volume 23 serui

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments.
Format: m4v
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KidnapHer Volume 23

Karina King - MILF Addicted To Rough Sex FullHD 1080p Pinckneyville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Karina King
Today on we present to you Karina King, a busty MILF with a wild sexual appetite who has come, Cherry Kiss Home Parties for a raunchy debut that both you and her will never forget! When Karina arrives at the Kiss residence, Cherry is not there, but in her place is her hung husband, Vince Karter, who can’t help but give in to Karina’s charm as she lures him in with her big tits and knee-high latex boots for a wild fuck full of deepthroat, rough sex, titfucking, and a facial cumshot to finish!
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karina King - MILF Addicted To Rough Sex FullHD 1080p

Face Fuck Machine - Elise Graves and Tony Orlando - Full HD 1080p Republican City

When I look at Tony Orlando’s body, I am inspired to restrain it. When I look at Tony’s asshole, I am inspired to plug it. When I look at his face hole, I am inspired to fuck it. Tony was made to be bound and face-fucked. After securing him into a sexy black latex straitjacket, I strap him to the very unique ophthalmology chair. This chair gives me control over Tony’s entire being. I wrap his head into place with layers of plastic wrap. I secure his neck nice and tight with a belt. I stuff a large electro butt plug up his ass to get us started. This is used as a motivational device which comes into play only after I lock a fucking machine deep into Tony’s mouth. He has no choice but to receive the face fucking of a lifetime - as his head is locked down, his body is locked down and the machine is locked down. Tony is going nowhere fast - and I am very pleased with myself. As Tony begins to loose control of his saliva - marked by long streams rolling down his rubber straitjacket - I can’t help but want to turn things up a notch. I grab a vibrator and hold it down onto Tony’s excited cock - only to make him blow a load in his rubber jacket and made to stew in his own fluids until sometime in the future when I have an interest in letting him out.
Duration: 30:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6147kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Fuck Machine - Elise Graves and Tony Orlando - Full HD 1080p

Devices and desires Talkeetna

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Rubber, Latex
Venus black and Susy Blue extreme gagge, bondage sex action.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10038kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 926.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devices and desires

Boxed tied Obihiro

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Rubber, Latex
Smock rubber mistress and red latex slave, extreme tied boxed action.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10046kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 926.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed tied

Body Prison - Featuring Marina Holyhead

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Marina is just too sexy for a single sadist. She is the kind of hot that needs to be shared. Of course, SD and PD have plenty of experience as partners in pain. Marina is just such an intense pain slut that she begs to be double teamed. They have excellent little toys for making her cry or cum whenever they want her to.
Marina gets sealed inside a latex body prison and it is intense. She is blind, but still very aware of what is going on around her. She loves the feeling of the latex against her skin and, when it is pumped full of air, the pressure inside has her head swimming in sub-space. When Marina has fully submitted in that way everything that they do to her just sends her to new heights
Duration: 1:04:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Prison - Featuring Marina
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02028 секунды с 9 запросами