View Single Post
Old 02-20-2023, 12:24 PM   #4420
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

I am Just Like You - Elise Graves and Nadamass - HD 720p

Nadamass and Elise Graves. I am just like Nadamass. I know so much about him, because I know so much about myself. He and I are the same. His perversions are my own. Therefore, I am able to meet him, bind him, and him to blow his load in no time, because I know what he likes. And he likes to be completely controlled. I buckle him into the inescapable leather bondage chair. I wrap his hands down so he can experience no movement there. I place a gas mask on his face so that every speck of air is made permissible by me. His head is immobilized. And then I begin stroking his cock... I am empathic and therefore experience what another is experiencing. This is why I love torturing people so much. I love it all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 299.9 MB

Download I am Just Like You - Elise Graves and Nadamass - HD 720p

Used For My Pleasure - Blake and Elise Graves - HD 720p

Elise has a boner for playmates in latex and submissive Blake is eager to please. Dressed in latex cock sheath shorts, Blake begins to melt as Elise secures him in a sexy latex straitjacket and rubber hood. After tying each of Blake's legs and his neck to her bench, Elise has Blake in an extremely vulnerable and helpless position, just as she desired. And frankly, it is all about Elise's desires today - her pleasure. With a mouth zipper in the hood and ultimately a dildo gag secured in his mouth, Blake merely serves as a human licking and fucking machine. His rubber-coated cock is less about him and more about Elise, as she sits on his lap and brings herself to multiple orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 511.5 MB

Download Used For My Pleasure - Blake and Elise Graves - HD 720p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10343 секунды с 9 запросами