View Single Post
Old 02-20-2023, 12:22 PM   #4419
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Fantasy Comes To Life - Elise Graves and Roderick Grey - HD 720p

Roderick Grey is very excited to play with Elise Graves. And quite frankly, after seeing Roderick's playful and willing attitude, Elise was happy for the same. Dressed in rubber from head to toe, Roderick is locked into a metal bondage chair with his genitals and nipples exposed to Elise. His wrists are locked behind his back in heavy handcuffs. His cock is very hard from the get go. He is excited. Elise needs a bit more warming up, and so she decides to place a metal rope around Roderick's neck, as to control his neck and head from moving. This turns her on a bit. So she then turns on the power to some vibration and electricity that stimulates Roderick's prostate. This also is working for Elise and she begins to get quite turned on herself. Seeing Roderick's super rock hard dick excites Elise and compels her to relentlessly tease Roderick with a lubed-up rubber gloved hand, stroking at his cock for what seems like ever. Roderick is in heavenly bondage bliss. Exactly where Elise wants him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

Download Fantasy Comes To Life - Elise Graves and Roderick Grey - HD 720p

Facial Distortion - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - Full HD 1080p

There is something so special about a person's face. It is generally what comes to mind when you think about someone - it represents their personhood. It is for this reason that I love to fuck with a person's face! In the same way as a slap to the face can register as a dramatic insult, controlling the face with bondage registers deeply to the soul. It is undeniable that you are no longer in control when someone else is clamping your face with electro clamps, prying your mouth open with a cheek spreader, and invading your throat with their fingers. For this reason, Haskell Holland appears to be having a difficult time being strictly wrapped in my optometrist bondage chair. His yells and screams are stifled by my hand stuffed in his mouth and by my distracting him from the pain in his face with a powerful vibrator to his cock. Enjoy Haskell's distorted soul!

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4728kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Facial Distortion - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - Full HD 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10435 секунды с 9 запросами