Default Begging Daddy For Anal Pt1 Danielle Maye XXX

Begging Daddy For Anal Pt1 Danielle Maye XXX

Info:
File Name: Begging Daddy For Anal Pt1
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 1,24 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Time: 00:11:37
Description: Dani is desperate for daddies attention, shes been at work all day thinking about him. When Dani gets home and sees daddie is there she gets so excited, cant wait to play with him, shes been a good girl at work all day just like he told her to be. Dont you find me sexy daddie...why wont you play with me.. shall I pose for you? Wagging her tail and begging like a little dog. Unfortunately for Dani, he has important work to do, with no time for his little princess this evening. Danielle is going to have to try very hard to distract her daddy, she strips off and shows him the butt plug shes been wearing all day just for him, wagging her tail, he still takes no notice. She then gets her sexiest lingerie and stockings and teases him with her sexy body... again no interest. She strips down to just her stockings and wags her plugged butt some more until daddie finally takes notice and tells her to warm herself up for him. Dani plays with her wet pussy, getting herself very excited. Daddie then tells her to bend over, head down, ass up and wag her tail like a dog whilst she waits PATIENTLY for her treat ,
Cast: Danielle Maye XXX
Genre: Anal, Butt Plug, Daddys Girl, Daddy Roleplay, Big Tits, ManyVids

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03209 секунды с 9 запросами