View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 08:36 AM   #2840
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tasty Twinks Sc.2 Valley Park

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English
A perfect start for what's to become a deep bareback anal shag both of them will remember. Good rimming and deep anal while both moan and shiver of true passion. A really hot twink special after a good breakfast.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tasty Twinks Sc.2

Under My Skin Part vol.1 - Scene 2 Lumberport

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Christian Wilde & James Ryder
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Muscle, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshot, Masturbation
Christian Wilde and James Ryder hang out at the tattoo parlor, but these tatted studs are looking for a different kind of thrill. Christian kicks back in the chair and James gets down to do some deep cocksucking. When James finallyes up, gasping for air, Christian reels him in by his nips for a kiss before taking James' cock in his own mouth. Now James is sitting ass-up in the chair; Christian's cock disappears into James' tight hole and creates a connection between the two that perates as deep as the ink under their skin. Christian ends up behind James, putting him in a headlock as both men approach orgasm. Finally they blow their loads and Christian cleans up by coating James' lips with cum.
Duration: 29:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4628kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under My Skin Part vol.1 - Scene 2

The Boss' Right Hand Schifferstadt

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Fetish, Kink, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
When Dale Savage finds his employee, Brian Bonds, slacking on the job, he takes command and teaches Brian a lesson in hole stretching. He pulls Brian's pants down and bends him over the table as he whips out his cock and pushes Brian's face down into his crotch. Brian's mouth feels amazing wrapped around Dale's throbbing cock, but Brian's hairy asshole looks even more appealing. Dale can't resist the temptation and sticks his face in Brian's big crack. It tastes amazing so Dale goes the extra mile to really get inside with his hungry tongue. When Brian is nice and opened up, Dale slides his throbbing hard cock into Brian's ass and pumps away until Brian begs for 'The Boss' Right Hand'. Dale happily obliges and slides his fingers inside until he's wrist deep in his subordinate. Dale keeps a steady pace fist fucking Brian as he goes as deep as he can with his arm. Brian loves the depth he's getting from Dale's thick arm and rides it up and down until his thick cock blows a creamy load all over the break room table. It's a toss up for Brian's employment situation. He was supposed to be learning a lesson, but instead he learned to love 'The Boss' Right Hand'.
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6552kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boss' Right Hand

Cruising park Cottage Grove

Release Year: 2012
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Rocco XXL, Jessy, Milan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Piersing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Three guys, including Rocco XXL, were cruising in a park at night. The two studs Rocco and Jessy took care of Milan's amazing ass and filled him up before cramming him.
Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 362.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruising park

SethTyler Anon Fist vol.5 Hessel

Cast: Tristan Daniels
I met Tristan at a local bathhouse here in Denver. I found him ass up in one of the rooms and told him I'd like to play with his hole. He had heard about me and wanted my fist for a long time. He had flaked on me a few times so I blew him off for a while. When he came over he put on a hat and bandanna so as to not be recognized, but the bandanna quickly fell off. He has a handsome face and lots of tattoos. I worked his hole for a while and he shoots a nice load. I'm sure he will be back soon asking me to ff his hole again.
Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 764.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SethTyler Anon Fist vol.5

Friend Fist, Scene 6 Braman

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Dominic Pacifico's cock is rock hard and Alex Killian is eager to suck on it. After deepthroating Dominic's cock, Alex bends the stud over to give his ass a few licks, then works his fingers and fist deep into Dominic's crack. It's a tight fight but Dominic's ass quickly opens up for Alex's fists. It's not long before Dominic takes control and rides Alex's hand down to his wrist.
Duration: 18:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14643kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friend Fist, Scene 6

Christian & Jayden Hustontown

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Christian Sharp, Jayden Tyler
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Red-Haired, Tattoos, Uncut.
Christian and Jayden just thought they would be taking a nice jog in the park. However, when their paths cross, sparks immediately ignite. Christian takes a look at Jayden and his tight ass and changes direction to follow him. They run behind some trees and check to see if anyone is looking. When the coast is clear they start making out. But someone starts approaching and they run off to fuck in private. Once inside, they are free to let loose and begin to tear their clothes off. Jayden starts to suck off Christian, and suddenly there is this intensity thate cover Christian that I have never seen before. God, I want your dick, Christian suddenly exclaims. Christian starts sucking Jayden off. However, Jayden was not done sucking, and they start sixty nining. Finally the fucking begins, and I cannot even count how many positions they did. They moved all over the couch, fucking every which way they could. Jayden starts to get close as Christian pounds him missionary style. Right when Jayden cums, Christian pulls out and lets Jayden busts all over his dick. Then Christian takes his cum soaked cock and shoves it back into Jayden, filling him up with his own cum. This was all too much for Christian to handle and he pulls out and cums all over Jayden. Jayden laps up every last drop of cum and then the two make out. I know these two started out with a jog, but the sex was definitely the best work out these two are going to have in a long time.
Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3270kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christian & Jayden

Время генерации страницы 0.14683 секунды с 9 запросами