Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

DetkaKonfetk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default LITTLE PRISONERS GET EATEN VORE POV

LITTLE PRISONERS GET EATEN - VORE POV

MPEG-4 - 1920x1080 - 00:10:29 - 0,45 GB
Models: AstroDomina
Genre: Fantasy, Femdom POV, Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, SFW, ManyVids
Description: When I catch tiny little men, I like to save them in my little cage until im ready for a delicious snack.. Sydney is hungry. We all know what this means.. the tiny shrunken soldiers shes been keeping are about to fulfill their purpose u2013 to become her afternoon snack! You see, shes known for having a taste for them. They know theyre helpless and about to fall victim, the stories of her consuming entire legions of shrunken men are legendary. Nobody has ever escaped her hunger, and these two are about to spend the rest of their short lives in her belly! But these two werent just sneaking around, they actually thought they could take down the giantess all on their own. For this, shes going to taunt them extra bad before eating them... watch from their pov as she describes how shes going to eat you, the different ways she could do it.. should she eat you whole? bite you in half? She loves seeing the fear on your face as she talks about what youre going to experience, slipping down her throat deep into her belly. You try to fight, but its too late! She throws you into her mouth and you doomed! Then she moves onto the second tiny soldier.. since his sargeant went feet first, hes going head first! She excitedly dips him in and out of her mouth. Slowly but surely he makes his way down her throat just like his sargeant, and you get a up close view of everything! ,

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://k2s.cc/file/96a71ec88a0ab
DetkaKonfetk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03327 секунды с 9 запросами