View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 09:34 AM   #1786
SegaMegaDR

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

SegaMegaDR Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sensual Sloppy Blowjob

Sensual Sloppy Blowjob

Ass Eating, Ball Sucking/Licking, Cumshots, POV Blowjob, Throat Fucking, ManyVids

General info:
Description: Down on my knees, I start off by lubing up that dick with my tongue, flicking the tip of his head. Stroking that dick, feeling it get harder in my hand as I suck on the tip. Showing some love to his balls by sucking on them while I stroke his dick. Making eye contact with you as I lick and spit on it. After Ive made that dick rock hard and wet with my spit, I show off my deep throating skills! Looking at you as I come up. Blowing bubbles with my spit on the tip, having fun spitting on his dick and slurping it back up, making sure I recycle all my spit. Going back to his balls again to ensure I really work him up, I want a big load. Telling him to turn around, spit on his asshole and shove my face deep between his cheeks. I want my tongue deep in his asshole, grabbing his thighs to help really shove my tongue in there.. Making eye contact with you the whole time! Switching to my back, becoming a table and letting him shove his dick deep down my throat until throwing up a bunch of spit. Back to my knees, going back for more. Jerking his dick with both hands while sucking his dick, begging him to give me every last drop of his load. I let him take control right before he cums all over my chin and into my mouth. I make sure I suck his tip and lick his dick clean right before I spit his cum back onto his dick and lick is clean again. Licking up all the cum that I can find. ,

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2,61 GB, Duration: 00:18:34
Video: 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/7d9dee87adb28
SegaMegaDR is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02782 секунды с 9 запросами