Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mirror Mirror Sinn Sage

Mirror Mirror - Sinn Sage

Information:

File name: Mirror Mirror - Sinn Sage

Tags / Description: With Sinn Sage With a mindless drone, I take selfies of my ass and smack my ass in the mirror for my Master. The impact of the spanking is so hard, it snaps me out of my spell. Falling to the floor and crawling to the door Im confused where my powers went and why Im weak. Im exhausted and snoring with my big booty in the air. Awakening quickly and refreshed with strength, its not enough to open the stuck door. Stumbling, I leverage my curvy body against the furnishings trying to escape. Seeing the mirror, Im transfixed and press my round butt against the reflection. As a mindless slave, I submit and fall limp to the ground again. OTHER KEYWORDS- Mental domination, mind fuck, mesmerize, female training, woman following orders, erotic magic, magic control, ass smacking, superheroines, snoring fetish, struggling, damsel in distress, DID, submissive sluts, leotard fetish, thong fetish, wide belt fetish, sneakers, sneaker fetish, boots, boot fetish, ass fetish, pawg, white booty, whooty, big butts, mirror fetish #Superheroines #AssFetish #MindFuck #MentalDomination #Mesmerize , Superheroines, Ass Fetish, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination, ManyVids

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:52
Video Size: 0,24 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - Mirror Mirror - Sinn Sage
Balladorim7 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08435 секунды с 9 запросами