SegaMegaDR

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

SegaMegaDR Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Risky Gay Sex

Risky Gay Sex

Bisexual, Female Domination, Femdom, Gay, Gay Humiliation, SFW, ManyVids

General info:
Description: (Custom video. No name) <br> Ive invited a man over to use your holes, and I want him to fuck you while your step-parents are home. I think itll be fun and risky. Plus, you really have no choice-hes already on his way! I instruct you to get into doggy, and present your fat ass to him. I want him grabbing on your sissy hips as he plows into you from behind. You are forbidden to touch yourself. I want you to be a real bitch in this scenario. Bitches dont jerk off, they cum from big fat cock fucking them stupid. After he fucks you (and you cum hands free) in doggy, I move you into missionary. I want you looking into his eyes as he uses you as a warm hole for his cock. I tell you to beg him for more, and give you phrases to repeat back to him. I make sure youre as loud as possible...so loud that everyone in the house can hear. Its obvious to everyone else in the house that youre having loud gay sex in the room next door. But in this moment, you dont care. You get up, and straddle him in reverse cowgirl. You bounce your ass on his cock, and shake your ass in his face. You beg for his cum as you orgasm hands free for a second time. He fills your ass up with cum, and without a word he gets up and leaves. Once its all said and done the realization of what you have done comes over you. You just had loud gay sex in your step-parents home. <br> **this scenario is about someone who is 18+ <br> <br> ,

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,19 GB, Duration: 00:15:05
Video: 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/4de0c56e92bf0
SegaMegaDR is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04779 секунды с 9 запросами