View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 01:01 PM   #1280
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gabriella Paltrova - Cervical Service Sarona

Cast: Gabriella Paltrova, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Gabriella came to the doctor's office for a little checkup. When the vaginal exam gets a little too painful OT the doctor has to restrain her to get a better view inside. The ropes hold her legs wide so her cute little pussy is held open. The speculum opens her up even more.
OT isn't really a doctor. He just likes playing with beautiful women. Now that he's got Gabriella tied up he's not going to let her go. He ties her harder and tighter and has his way with her. For OT that means vibrators and fingers inside of her.
OT has Gabriella tied in a harness. He ties her tits with twine so tight they bulge out. Her nipples get super sensitive. OT pulls the box out from under her making her fly. Then he whips, vibrates, and chokes her.
Finally it's time for Gabriella to get spanked. Tied over his knees with a ball gag in her mouth OT gives her a good spanking
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabriella Paltrova - Cervical Service

Dungeon Corp Perfect Unreal Vip Cool Wonderfull Collection. Part 8. Moatsville

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
She is very willing to be submissive and that does work in her favor, in this particular situation...I do a bit of verbal Dom and control, but that tiny tantilizing body draws me in and I end up groping and spanking her much sooner that I had planned...then some tickling...from out of nowhere, Sadie comes alive with tickle terror...a very entertaining bit...I explore her entire body...I spread her, put her ass in the air and expose her perfect pussy for the finale'...Sadie turns out to be very orgasmic, very sensitive and able to cum and cum again...

Total size: 7.3 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Corp Perfect Unreal Vip Cool Wonderfull Collection. Part 8.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05489 секунды с 9 запросами