View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 04:18 AM   #3861
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default Finishing School (1973)

Finishing School (1973)

Year: 1973
Tags: classic, sex, feature, all sex, straight
Description: Okay class, open your schoolbooks. Today's lesson? Reading, writing and reaming. The girl's in Miss Penbrook's class are learning more than their A-B-C's in Finishing School. Satisfying your husband is "the most important lesson of being a wife." She demonstrates how with Mr. Johnson, a -dicked idiot with plastic-looking hair. Miss Penbrook takes his huge joystick and stuffs it down her esophagus like it's a cocktail frank. (Sexual education was never like this in my high school!) While Mr. J is jamming his salami up her crease she says matter-of-factly, "It will be his preference to blast inside your cunt or in, on occasion, your mouth. You must oblige him because it's your duty." Kee-rist! Feminists should be loading their guns and sharpening their knives right about now. The message taught at this school is: Hey girls! Just lay back and grab your ankles! Finishing School is offensive and vile. I loved every minute of it.
Duration: 00:55:38
Format: AVI
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 640x480 (4:3), 23.976 fps, ~1 688 Kbps avg, 0.229 bit/pixel
Audio: 24.0 KHz, MPEG-2 Audio layer 3, 2 ch, ~64.0 Kbps
Filesize: 700 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://filejoker.net/jnb2k2yf7q4h/Finishing_School.avi
Gainshade is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10388 секунды с 9 запросами