View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 10:15 PM   #6429
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Lucky Paradox v0.8.3

Welcome to Argleton, a charming city disconnected from the rest of the world, where you can relax, visit places of interest and meet its quirky inhabitants.
You will be able to form relationships with different girls, follow their stories and live sexy moments.

Changelog:
v0.8.3
150 - 180 min of New Content~
3 New Events Added to the Gallery.
New Prim Huge Story Content.
New Layla Huge Story Content.
New Feature: Shrink Potion.
New Growth Potion Event for Prim.
New Shrink Potion Event for Prim.
New Shrink Potion Event for Layla.
Growth Potion Added for Layla.
New Project: Shrink Potion.
Shrink Potion Girl Variation added to the Gallery (There is a third button at the top now).
New Beach Location: Daisy's House
New Beach Lotacion: Celestine's House
They are conected with the other Beach locations.
New Project: Hotspring Expansion (Clara).
New Project: Potion Shop (Clara).
New Hints in the Events tab has been added to Prim's Profile for Growth and Shrink Potion Events.
New Hints in the Events tab has been added to Layla's Profile for Shrink Potion Events.

Genre:
3DCG, Oral sex, Handjob, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Animated, Romance, Groping, Virgin, Big tits, Footjob

Developer: Stawer
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.8.3
Censored: No
Size: 2140 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1012f016d6d7e/Lu...v0.8.3c-pc.zip

My Best Friend's Daughter Season 2 v.3.05

My Best Friend's Daughter is a Sub-story of "Room for Rent" with same main male character. A few years earlier, our male character travels to the CeLaVie Islands to spend his vacation with his best friend's daughter. You are playing the male character, but also have the option to play the female characters. How will you thread your best friend's daughter?

Instructions how to play this game can be found under toolbox in upper left corner.
When you see an icon in the upper left corner you'll have the possibility to change character or fly around?

Changelog:
Season 2 episode 3 - 2023.02.14
Again - This is the largest update I ever have made and the new episode consists of more than 1.300 new high resolution images and more than 200 new events. In order to complete this episode you need to play at least 25 game days but more realistic you need to play 35 game days. You'll be notified when you reach the end of this episode.

Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Corruption, oral sex, voyeurisms, animated

Developer: CeLaVie Group
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: Season 2 v.3.05 + Save
Censored: No
Size: 899 mb

Download game Season 2: v.3.05

https://k2s.cc/file/f0df4600adba3/MB...2-3.05-win.rar

Download Season 1: Full

https://k2s.cc/file/cc06bbf445ee1/My...-15.02-win.zip