Old 02-14-2023, 07:12 PM   #7305
bleachug

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

bleachug Непонятно, что и думать...
Default LADY FROM THE BANK WALKS ALONG THE STREET WITH A VIBRATOR / Dominika /

LADY FROM THE BANK WALKS ALONG THE STREET WITH A VIBRATOR / Dominika /

Models: Dominika
Description: Hi people. This is such a blast it's going to be on the TV news tonight. Place your bet! I bought an amazing toy, a remote-controlled vibrator via a mobile app, and set out to find women. A vibrator in the pussy and quick money in the pocket, no rocket science. I approached a very nice and elegant lady on the street and invited her for coffee. She told me her name is Dominika, she is 35 and has a well-paid job in a bank. I introduced her to my indecent proposal, spilled my wallet and she agreed! In the restaurant, she stuck the vibrator between her legs under the table and then the incredible ride began. We were walking around the city, I was controlling the vibrator through my cell phone and the sexy banker had an orgasm right on the street! Massacre! Mrs. Dominika was so horny as hell that the arrangement of the piercing was only a matter of price. Behind the railway station in Čelákovice, I fucked her in the ass and controlled the vibrator with my mobile phone, which she always had in her pussy. That was a blast my friends! Trains passed by and people stared at the serious lady from the bank who had a dick stuck up her throat. To say goodbye, I sprinkled her costume with piss and left the vibrator as a souvenir. And how was your day?

Extension: MP4
Format: AAC
File Size: 732 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video Length: 21 min 48 s
Type: 1080p
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download From K2S
https://k2s.cc/file/5100632a2da39
bleachug is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09989 секунды с 9 запросами