LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cockquest SC-vol.03 Mc Leod

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Noah Donovan, Armond Rizzo
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Monster Dick, Hunks, Muscles, Black, Latinos, Interracial, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Condom
Armond Rizzo is a short, sexy fucker with the toned body of a gymnast. Muscular Noah Donovan is working Armond's body over with every method at his disposal, including his huge cock. Each man uses one hand to stroke the other's cock: Armond's free hand explores the terrain of Noah's lightly furry chest, and Noah's stretches Armond's hole with the fingers of his other hand. Kneeling to worship Noah's cock, Armond applies himself to the impossible task of swallowing it. The more Armond tries, the longer, fatter and harder Noah's cock gets. The oral action makes Noah eager to get to Armond's firm, meaty ass. Noah licks Armond's hole, his tongue paving the way for fingers, then his massive cock. Armond flexes his muscles until every fiber stands out in sharp relief as Noah begins pummeling his hole. Armond wants to get fucked hard and deep, and his body is so ripped that his flesh barely ripples under Noah's pounding. After vigorous fucking, Armond sits on Noah's face as they both jerk out thick loads of cock juice.-
Updated on
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 468.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cockquest SC-vol.03

Under My Skin Part vol.1 - Scene 1 Laurelville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Damien Crosse & Nick Cross
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Muscle, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshot, Masturbation
Damien Crosse leans against a wall in a dark alley, his taut bicep showing off a massive tattoo. A shadow falls across his motorcycle. Damien's cock springs to attention in his jeans and he massages his growing boner. The shadow is Nick Cross, arms swirling with color, bulge growing with lust. Eye contact confirms the feeling is mutual, and Nick reaches over to grasp Damien's cock. Their kisses echo through the alley as Nick unzips Damien's jeans and helps himself to hard, uncut meat. Damien gets his dick lubed up with spit by grabbing Nick's head and fucking his face. They take off their clothes to reveal even more ink covering their bodies. Damien snakes his tongue into Nick's hole, fingers it, and then pierces his ass for a deep, intense fucking. Cum spews like ink as these tatted studs get what they came for.
Duration: 24:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4649kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 866.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under My Skin Part vol.1 - Scene 1

TransAngels - Getting Her Hot Rocks Off Mercury

During a couples massage session, Johnny Donovan is seduced by raven-haired masseuse Eva Maxim! The beautiful tgirl sensually rubs oil into Johnny’s back and buttocks before sliding her fingers deep inside his lubed-up hole. Following an invigorating footjob, Eva climbs on top and penetrates the muscular stud in lying doggystyle on the massage table, until she has to stop fucking to give Johnny's girlfriend, who remains oblivious to her boyfriend’s infidelity, a quick rubdown. While Eva is occupied, the handsome hunk gets on his knees and treats her to a sexy blowjob, then he shoves his tongue into the hot tgirl's curvy ass to loosen it up for the anal pounding he is about to give her! Discovering her boyfriend’s betrayal, Johnny's girlfriend storms out of the spa, but that does not stop him from continuing his debauchery with Eva! The busty trans babe rides her well-hung lover's dick cowgirl-style, then it's tattooed Eva’s turn to fuck Johnny in doggystyle and missionary until they both cum hard!
Duration: 32:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5670kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TransAngels - Getting Her Hot Rocks Off

Boyfriends Alex Torres and Andres Moreno Bareback For The Randy Blue Cameras Newington

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Alex Torres & Andres Moreno
Genres: Bareback, Latino, Muscular, Kissing, Rimming, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Cumshot
Alex Torres is about to make his solo debut. His boyfriend Andres Moreno brought him in. So I thought it would be fitting that Andres be the one to interview him since he knows him best. Well, I did not think that all the way through, because by the time the interview was over and Alex was ready to jerk off, he demanded that Andres join in. Alright, I will be honest. I pretty much knew that this was going to happen. And what follows is some of the hottest sex you will ever see. Andres and Alex have been together for months and fuck at least twice a day. They know every inch of their bodies and know exactly what buttons need to be pushed. Alex has a hot shaved head and beard and tattoos to go with his nice hard muscled body. Andres is also big and beefy, but with a softer more innocent quality about him. I wanted Alex to take charge and give Andres the fucking he desired. They took turns filming each other blowing each other and then threw the camera to the side when the fucking began. Alex is always the top, but Andres was feeling a little rambunctious and flipped Alex over and stuck his dick inside of him. This got them going. And when Andres sat on Alex and let him pump up into him. He was ready to cum. While Alex fucked him, Andres came and Alex put it in his mouth while he pounded into him. Then Andres let Alex cum inside of him. Alex pulled out as geysers of jizz shot every where. Then he sucked the cum right out of Andres and his willing hole. Then the two snowballed and made out for what seemed like hours. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling these two are going to have a long and happy cum filled relationship ahead of them. Check out the hd gay video right here at Randy Blue.
Duration: 33:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3347kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 840.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyfriends Alex Torres and Andres Moreno Bareback For The Randy Blue Cameras

Deep arse penetration Zirl

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Damion Harrison, Sean Oliver, Jonny Ryder, Paul Stag, Danny Rivers, Jamie Smythe, Alexander Summers, Joey Hill, Carl Ross, Evan Zero
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Daddies Men, Muscle Men, Hairy, Intergenerational, Amateurs, Rimming, Tattoos
They’re old enough to be their s, but that doesn’t stop these horny middle-aged guys from lusting after their cute twink charges. Indeed, these burly s aren’t satisfied until their beefy fat cocks are stretching the mega-tight virgin asses on these willing young lads for all they’re worth! Breaking in the stars of tomorrow has never felt quite so good or looked so dirty and hot!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 6167kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep arse penetration

Aries & Jordan GhOle Xi ujimqin Qi

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Aries & Jordan
Genres: Rimming, Pissing, Masurbation, Facial, G:hOle, Muscular, Oral, Tattoos
Jordan is willing to do more with a guy, but not quite to the cock-sucking part. Ironically he thought pissing with a dude might be hot. And with Ariesing in to work with him, I knew we would be in the bathroom again.It always a challenge to find ways to piss, show for the camera, and of course, waiting for the guys to pee on queue. But they both pretty much nailed it, despite their cocks both being pretty hard. I think Aries has no problems pissing hard.The two share the mop bucket to unload their bladders in, and then Jordan departs to have his cock properly serviced through the glory hole. Aries' cock-sucking skills are improving as Jordan's big red stick had him gag only a couple time.Jordan did pull and jerk-off Aries cock. Baby steps for him.I have decided that Aries IS a dirty dirty boy, and rimming and taking a load to the mouth/face are not beyond him, and it sure does seem to excite him to push his limits to the "dark side" He rims Jordan's hole like a hungry piggy.Jordan grabs his cock and Aries opens his mouth wide. The bulk of his load falls short, but manages to get a fair amount on Aries's lips/face. Aries then goes into jerk-off mode, builds up a sweat and unloads on the floor.Pretty sure Jordan wants toe back and use his fact cock to split a guy in two, so stay-tuned for more of this ginger with a fat cock!
Anal, Bareback, Masurbation, Facial, G:hOle, Muscular, Oral, Tattoos
Duration: 20:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 346.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aries & Jordan GhOle

Sex toy games Omiya

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Video language: English
Jim’s ripped muscles flex with each and every thrust he takes down his throat and up his ass. Manuel Skye, a handsome alpha daddy, loves it when his bottoms are in awesome shape, so it’s no wonder Jim Fit caught his eye and made his huge uncut cock as hard as a rock as soon as he saw him.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 326kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex toy games

Время генерации страницы 0.10415 секунды с 9 запросами