View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 01:31 PM   #1519
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bondage Christmas Eastview

I was hogtied at the base of the Christmas bondage post/tree. Johnny said he wanted to make it look as if I were a gift. He claimed that he was tempted to put a giant gift tag on me. Johnny pulled out the video camera and told me to just have fun. That I did, I was tied in my favorite tie, a Hogtie, and kept quiet with my favorite gag, holiday duct tape. I was so happy he was able to find it from last year. Johnny told me that He tied with a few loose knots that hed tied like you would tie the laces on sneakers. I was instructed to really struggle. "not a problem" I thought. as I thrashed around my Christmas dress kept rising up exposing the ops of my candy cane stockings and showing off my new Boy Shorts. At least Johnny had removed my heels making it easier to get around, using my tied feet. Try as I did, I couldn't escape and I got exhausted quickly. I guess Id have to wait until Christmas morning.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 201.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Christmas

Pretty in Pink after the Dance Mentor

Johnny and I return from the annual Night In The Park dance downtown. And, I am exhausted after kicking up my 5 inch heels all night long! But, I still look slender in my pretty pink dress with my breasts being xxxx up creating some alluring cleavage. I walk past the dining room table and lay my purse down on the couch. Johnny is only about two seconds behind me with some soft white rope. He pulls me back into the dining room and hoists me up onto our long sleek dining room table. Johnny pops a harness ball gag into my mouth to keep any complaints muffled. But, I'm not complaining. I get to get off my feet and lay on the table for a bit! So, I lay down solicitously on the tabletop. Then, he proceeds to tie me spread eagle with rope to the legs of the table and watches as I squirm eagerly. He doesn't want to forget how I look tonight, so pretty in pink, so he pulls out the video camera and scans up my stocking clad legs, then up my torso tightly trussed up in a corset and dress, up my chest revealing sumptuous cleavage and then finally focuses on the fetching harness gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 113.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty in Pink after the Dance

Kiara Love - The Redhead Super Soaker (2023) Haines

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kiara Love
Genres: Classic Sex
Video language: English
I picked up this petite Czech stunner in the Taxi today. Kiara Love was in a hurry to get to a work meeting, but while we were driving, she caught me jerking myself off! I offered the pretty brunette a discount if she showed me more of her sexy body, and she agreed! The sight of Kiara’s gorgeous boobs made me even hornier, so I pulled over and joined her in the back of the cab. The stocking-clad babe lubed up my huge cock, then she moaned as I eased it into her tight pussy and fucked her in missionary position. Next, Kiara went on top to ride me cowgirl-style, and the filthy mare was enjoying it so much that she squirted all over my rock-hard dick! Afterwards, I banged Kiara’s dripping wet snatch from behind doggystyle, and then I treated her to a fingering while she squirted some more! Following an intense side fuck in the backseat, I jerked off and spilled my juices directly into Kiara’s open mouth!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5458kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiara Love - The Redhead Super Soaker (2023)

Cuckold Sessions vol 36 (2020) Postville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cory Chase, Jane Wilde, Katie Morgan, Kenzie Madison, Brittany Andrews
Genres: Anal, BBC, Big Boobs, Big Butt, Blowjobs, Cuckolds, Cumshots, Erotic Vignette, Interracial, Pantyhose & Stockings, Shaved, Threesomes
Horny wives who just wanna fuck & suck black cock while their husbands watch!
Duration: 3:10:46
Video: 704x404, AVC (H.264), 1855kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Sessions vol 36 (2020)

Hot Teen Redhair Lina Sun Vs Two Monster Cocks Chambersville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lina Sun
Genres: DAP, DP, Anal, Teen, Gonzo
2on1 White girl Red hair Cute face Tattoo Skirt Panties Stockings Sneakers Schoolgirl Small tits Round ass Perfect ass Small stature Transparent dildo Anal masturbation solo
Duration: 48:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11695kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Teen Redhair Lina Sun Vs Two Monster Cocks

Business Woman Captured - Rara - Full HD 1080p Stoke On Trent

Featuring Rara Rope bondage, Tegaderm, Pantyhose encasement Story RaRa is fully tied on the sofa wearing a sexy business outfit. Her mouth is stuffed with a big pantyhose and there is a big piece of Tegaderm tape put over it. She tries to struggle out of her tight bondage while mmmmmpppphing the whole time. RaRa is totally helpless and unable to do anything about her helpless situation besides trying...
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7883kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 867.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Business Woman Captured - Rara - Full HD 1080p

Vany Ully - Office Piss Play Gulf

Cast: Vany Ully
Genres: Pissing, Dildo, Mastrubation
Stunning Czech brunette Vany Ully is at her desk writing in her notepad when she decides to take a break from all that boring work. She runs her hands over her body before moving her glass office chair to a better position. Lifting up her blue skirt, she shows off her pantyhose and we soon notice that this naughty office babe isn't wearing any panties underneath! She seductively plays with her legs and then takes off her skirt, continuing to rub the crotch of her pantyhose with her hands. Vany leans back in her chair and suddenly starts to piss through her pantyhose, leaving behind quite a big puddle that she is sitting in. She rips the crotch of her pantyhose to get into her pussy and continues to pee, catching her stream in her hands and spraying it all up her top and into her mouth. Her piss puddle overflows and Vany gets up, turns around and rubs her ass in her golden juices, soaking her pantyhose through. She rips the ass of her pantyhose too, and kneels down, lapping up her golden piss in mouth. Moving over to the coffee table, this feisty brunette fucks her pussy with a funnel and then uses it to catch another pee stream in a clear plastic bag. She pierces it and lets her juices flow into her mouth and over her top while laying down on the table. Vany is absolutely drenched now and takes off her top to get completely naked. She sits on the back of the office sofa and pumps her pussy, before needing another pee so fills the pussy pump to the top! She pours her piss down over her tits and into her mouth, letting her try piss drinking before spitting it all out over herself. The sofa underneath is soaked in her juices but Vany doesn't care. She is enjoying her office piss play far too much! Vany stands up and fucks her pussy with a black dildo frantically since she is so turned on and even sticks it to the glass table before riding it! She stands up and sprays more of her pee over her big dildo then sucks it to show us how good she is at working a big cock with her mouth. If Vany worked in our office, we wouldn't get any work done at all! This is one of the best wet pussy scenes you will see this year!
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7704kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vany Ully - Office Piss Play
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09320 секунды с 9 запросами