Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1416kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Takigawa Eri (Arisawa Misa)

Yuna Himekawa - Special Class After School

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Yuna Himekawa
Video language: Japanese

When, after the regular daily school, high school student yuna Himekawa, looking around like a thief, sneaking and fear of being seen acquaintances, moving in the direction of luxury hotel, the thoughts of the main character, like a broken record, repeated thousands of times a kind of oath a girl for her calm for herself and invented. She was scared to get caught red-handed, or if someone you know finds out about where she goes and why. But for some reason these feelings of fear and excitement exciting, Young panties have become more sticky and wet.....
"Dear teacher. When I go here, to You in a luxurious hotel room, then I promise that no one will ever know about where I am going and why. Didn't know about it the management of the school, and You will not lose high-paying jobs. Won't know it my classmates and no one will gossip. Won't know it my parents and nobody will curse You. Even know Your wife, and the family of my teacher will not be broken. But most of all, I want You to know that in a few years when our paths diverge, and You, finding another passion - continue your vicious way, and I will marry her classmate - it definitely will never come to get even with You for what turned out to be in my intimate life is not the first man...."

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Yuna Himekawa - Special Class After School
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11644 секунды с 9 запросами