View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 03:54 PM   #243
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

How Far Can You Shoot Your Load Stepbrother Peconic

Cast: Khloe Kapri, Molly Little
Genres: Small Boobs, Medium Boobs, POV, Petite
Video language: English
Molly Little and her friend Khloe Kapri discuss everything. Today, they're in Molly's bedroom chatting about how much they like it when guys blow their load across various distances. Longer is obviously better. Molly's stepbrother, Jay Romero, walks in at just the wrong time to hear the girls talking about five feet. He mistakes that they want a dick that's five feet long, which just makes the girls ridicule him.
Later, Khloe and Molly decide to play with Jay. They approach him with a cup of lemonade and tell Jay that if he can shoot his load five feet to hit the glass then Molly will let him fuck her. Jay agrees, so Khloe gets on her knees to measure out five feet and then jerk Jay off. He hits the mark all over Molly's face. True to her word, Molly joins Khloe sucking Jay's cock and balls. Hopping onto the couch, Molly peels her clothes off and spreads her thighs for Jay to sink into that hot little pussy.
Khloe isn't satisfied just watching the show. She wants some of the D for herself and Molly is happy to share. Getting on her hands and knees, Khloe takes it in doggy as she eats Molly out. Then Jay takes a seat so Khloe can ride the fuck stick in reverse cowgirl. Molly wants to get some doggy style action, so she gets on her hands and knees to mirror Khloe's spot in the middle. That's enough to bring Jay to the edge. The girls get Jay off for the second time that afternoon, this time with another handie until he gives it to them in a facial that leaves both girls sticky but sated.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20548kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Far Can You Shoot Your Load Stepbrother

Christie Stevens, Laney Grey, Chanel Grey Rocky Mount

Cast: Christie Stevens, Laney Grey, Chanel Grey
Genres: Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Rimming, MILF, Tattoos & Piercings, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Family Roleplay, Lesbian
Laney Grey and her best friend, Chanel Grey, are enjoying each other's company, although it's bittersweet. They're both going to be away from home soon, so they're having a slumber party to get as much time together as possible! Even if they promise to see each other again, who knows what life has planned for them?
Their tender moment is interrupted by Laney's step-mom, Christie Stevens, coming in and checking on them before bed. But instead of being annoyed, Chanel can't keep her eyes off Christie. Although she's never told Laney, Chanel has a major crush on Christie. Even though tonight is supposed to be about THEM, Chanel doesn't want to miss out on this last chance to finally make her move either!
Later on that night, when Laney is dreaming sweet dreams, Chanel sneaks out of bed and into Christie's room. Although Christie is surprised at first, Chanel is persistent... and hot! After some lustful back and forth, they both agree that what Laney doesn't know won't hurt her...
Meanwhile, Laney stirs to find the bed empty. Concerned for her friend, she goes searching, only to hear faint, passionate sounds coming from her step-mom's bedroom. Once she arrives, she's shocked but horny as she catches Christie and Chanel doing it! But that shock is short-lived once she gets a steamy invitation to join...
The slumber party quickly turns into a night to remember for all three of them! No pussy is untouched as they writhe together in bed. Maybe doing more of THIS in the future is the extra incentive Laney and Chanel needs to ensure they're NEVER apart for long!
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7229kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christie Stevens, Laney Grey, Chanel Grey

Walking In On My Ste - Ivi Rein Nye

Cast: Ivi Rein
Genres: Fair Skin, Blowjob, Passion, Girl-Boy
Ivi Rein has gone to visit her mom's ex-husband in Prague. Thomas Stone may not be her official stepdad anymore, but he's still Dad to Ivi. Unfortunately for Ivi, she needs sex multiple times a day. Without it, she can't sleep! Sometimes she doesn't have a partner around to take care of her so she slips her hand into her thong to take care of herself. When her fingers aren't enough, she takes the dildo she packed away in her luggage and suctions it to the mirror. Her breathy moans grow ever louder, making it impossible for Thomas to ignore the ruckus.
Thinking that maybe Ivi has snuck a boy into his apartment, Thomas goes to investigate what's going on. He walks in and sees what his stepdaughter is doing, Seeing the disappointment on Thomas's face, Ivi knows she needs to apologize. She follows him to his bedroom to do just that, but then she sees Thomas's hardon. She's always had a crush on her stepdaddy, and now's her chance to act. Running her hands up Thomas's leg, she eventually pops his erection out of his briefs. Thomas doesn't protest as Ivi strokes him off in a handie that gradually becomes a BJ. Climbing on top of Thomas's face, Ivi creates a 69 wherein she has her stepdaddy eating her out and her hand and mouth going to town on his fuck stick.
From her position on Thomas's face, it's easy for Ivi to slide her hips forward and work her way down on Thomas's dick in reverse cowgirl. Riding like that is satisfying enough to have her throw her head back in delight, but it's not all this horny coed wants. Ivi turns around for some cowgirl action, then rolls onto her side so Thomas can spoon with her. When Thomas puts Ivi on her hands and knees, she gleefully rocks back into him in doggy. On her back one last time, Ivi squirms and squeals her way to one last big O before Thomas gluts her with a creampie that leaves her oh so sated and pleased with her newfound relationship with her stepdad.
Duration: 39:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11783kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Walking In On My Ste - Ivi Rein

Lulu Chu, Slimthick Vic - If These Walls Could Talk (2023) Eleroy

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lulu Chu, Slimthick Vic
Genres: Threesome
Laura (Lulu Chu) has recently moved from her small hometown to the big city, and is staying with Dave (Seth Gamble), using his spare bedroom for a few weeks until she can find a job. Dave is also originally from her hometown, having moved away some years ago. He's a family friend, so Laura's parents arranged for Laura to stay with him, thinking he'd be trustworthy. However, it turns out that Dave has become a boorish creep, and Laura especially doesn't approve of all the female 'guests' he has over at night. Meanwhile, Dave makes fun of Laura for her naive 'small-town' mentality, saying that he has grown up a lot, and she should too.
That night, Laura lies in bed but is unable to rest, because through the wall she can hear Dave and another woman, Tanya (Slimthick Vic), having loud and energetic sex. Laura tries to ignore the sounds, but as she hears more and more of Dave and Tanya's dirty talk, she grows increasingly allured by it. Laura touches herself while continuing to listen to the dirty talk. At one point, the sex sounds from Dave's room stop, though Laura is so lost in her fantasy that she doesn't notice. She continues to masturbate until Tanya appears at her doorway. Laura is embarrassed, but Tanya is amused that Laura was clearly eavesdropping and getting turned on by it. Tanya says it's okay to be curious, and seduces Laura, promising to give her more of what she wants.
Laura gives in to temptation, having intense, energetic sex with Tanya. Eventually, they are interrupted by Dave, who confidently smirks at Laura, as if vindicated. He says that he knew Laura would shed her small-town naivety and give in to her desires, just like he did when he moved to the big city. He asks if he can join them. Tanya is totally fine with it, but Laura is a bit hesitant... she's tempted, but also worried that it would be inappropriate since Dave is a family friend. But Dave KNOWS what Laura wants, and before long, Laura gives in to her growing desires again.
Duration: 1:09:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4516kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lulu Chu, Slimthick Vic - If These Walls Could Talk (2023)

My Yellow Latex Outfit Part V Chehalis

I was moving around to much so Johnny Untied me from my hogtie and took the gag off of me. I love cleave and tape gags, but I will admit after a while in a cleave gag, the corners of your mouth start to hurt, so I was glad for the break. At the time we shot this, We were living in an apartment waiting for our new home to be built. Our apartment overlooked a heavily trafficed area. When we first moved in, Johnny worried if the nieghbors would mind all mphhing and flashes coming from our bedroom. As you know Im a voyeur so instead of worrying me it excited me. We hadnt done a chair tie in a while so I was game. He had placed the chair by the window but I didnt think anything of it as the blinds were closed. Little did I know his plan. It was a beautiful day out and the kids were at school. Johnny secured me to the chair and placed tape over my lips, in an attempt to keep me quiet. He then opened the blinds for all the nieghbors to see his tied up and gagged wife. I shot him the stair, but secretly I was happy. We were moving out soon anyway.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 146.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Yellow Latex Outfit Part V

Noa Tevez, Sata Jones, Ricky - Reaction Limburg

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Brunette, Cunnilingus, Hardcore, Masturbation, Stockings, Tattoos, Spread Legs, Striptease, Barefoot
Gorgeous Noa Tevez is naked on her bed, caressing her lovely body, as Andrej Lupin’s erotic threesome movie "Reaction" begins. She lubes up her pussy and rubs her clit sensuously, then uses a vibrator to masturbate to an intense orgasm. When she’s caught her breath, she takes a bath; she’s soaping herself up in the tub in the corner of the bedroom when two lovers stumble in and tumble onto the bed in each other’s arms. Sata Jones blushes when she realizes Noa is watching, but then invites her friend to join herself and Ricky on the bed. All three are soon naked, hands roaming eagerly as they kiss. Noa and Sata give Ricky a wild double blowjob, licking and sucking his thick shaft and kissing around the head of his cock. Noa turns her attention to fingering Sata’s pussy as Sata continues sucking Ricky’s dick; then Ricky lies back and Noa straddles him, grinding on him before impaling herself. She rides him vigorously, while Sata moves astride his face so he can pleasure them both. Noa orgasms, then dismounts so they can switch positions, with Ricky fucking Sata in spoons, making her breasts jiggle, as Noa licks her clit and his balls. Noa moves on top of Sata, and Ricky drills her pussy from behind, giving her another wild climax. She moves aside so Ricky can thrust into Sata’s pussy, making her orgasm too. Sata jerks Ricky’s cock into Noa’s mouth until his hot cum sprays everywhere. All three are glowing with satisfaction as they share a joyous threeway kiss, then head to the tub to clean up... or maybe get dirty again.
Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noa Tevez, Sata Jones, Ricky - Reaction

How Far Can You Shoot Your Load Stepbrother - Khloe Kapri, Molly Little Elkville

Cast: Khloe Kapri, Molly Little
Genres: StepSiblingsCaught, Small Boobs, Petite, Cowgirl
Molly Little and her friend Khloe Kapri discuss everything. Today, they're in Molly's bedroom chatting about how much they like it when guys blow their load across various distances. Longer is obviously better. Molly's stepbrother, Jay Romero, walks in at just the wrong time to hear the girls talking about five feet. He mistakes that they want a dick that's five feet long, which just makes the girls ridicule him.
Later, Khloe and Molly decide to play with Jay. They approach him with a cup of lemonade and tell Jay that if he can shoot his load five feet to hit the glass then Molly will let him fuck her. Jay agrees, so Khloe gets on her knees to measure out five feet and then jerk Jay off. He hits the mark all over Molly's face. True to her word, Molly joins Khloe sucking Jay's cock and balls. Hopping onto the couch, Molly peels her clothes off and spreads her thighs for Jay to sink into that hot little pussy.
Khloe isn't satisfied just watching the show. She wants some of the D for herself and Molly is happy to share. Getting on her hands and knees, Khloe takes it in doggy as she eats Molly out. Then Jay takes a seat so Khloe can ride the fuck stick in reverse cowgirl. Molly wants to get some doggy style action, so she gets on her hands and knees to mirror Khloe's spot in the middle. That's enough to bring Jay to the edge. The girls get Jay off for the second time that afternoon, this time with another handie until he gives it to them in a facial that leaves both girls sticky but sated.
Duration: 23:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20548kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Far Can You Shoot Your Load Stepbrother - Khloe Kapri, Molly Little
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03426 секунды с 9 запросами