Old 02-09-2023, 02:40 PM   #2412
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Who's The Pervert

Who's The Pervert

Clip name: Who's The Pervert
Description: Ariadna is a 6ft 1" tall, long legged, Russian babe who turned up to meet me in a classic LarasPlayground outfit: A-Line dress, heels, seamed stockings, sheer panties, lace gloves and finished off with a pearl necklace! It was like she'd been a long term member of my site and knew precisely what to wear. However, It turns out she's an artistic model for a group of men, women and 'perverts'! After more questioning I find out that this is Russian terminology for a life drawing class?!? It gets even more questionable when I ask her to show me some of the poses she does and more importantly, to draw something one of the 'perverts' might come up with - the picture she draws is hilarious. After I tell her that I am in a camcorder life recording class, she seems to change into a sex maniac and it's not long before I have my hand in her knickers and tongue in her mouth. It was becoming impossible to both film and masturbate each other that furiously so I put the camcorder on the side and jumped back in. After I gave her a cheeky little spank she hopped on over my knee, made me call Jim in to carry on filming and begged me to spank her hard. I made her cum easily like this whilst rubbing her pussy and told her I'd like to change her into a nurses uniform and carry on, in the bedroom. To which she looked at me with a lipstick smudged, pussy juice covered face and left me wondering....who really is the biggest pervert? Her or the artists?
Genre: Lesbian, Masturbation, Stockings, Babe, Panties, Reality, Amateur, High heels, Redhead, Spanking, Gloves, British, Round Butts,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 8 s
Size: 1.38 GiB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04255 секунды с 9 запросами