Old 02-09-2023, 09:54 AM   #377
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Young Cum Eaters III Cockeysville

Studio: BackroomFuckers.com
Video language: English
As more guys "cum" to play, we continue to roll; shit that blonde "foot-age" is well worth the price of admission alone. I'd say if you can't get off to these boys, you need to barrow a cock. As the beats are played, the boys suck, stroke and choke; the kissing is just to wet your whistle. This video is full of cock worship, whether it's your own or theirs, the abundance is "ass-stounding." Once the glory holes are open for business, it's like pigs suckling from a sow; all are quickly filled. As the floor gets "slimy," those that aren't "blown," fuck and get fucked. The scaffolding gets well used while others stand and sit, and deliver. "Shooting" from overhead, the "manna" is as fulfilling as the holes; rather than measuring by the ounce, we may need to use "cups." Damn, these hotties are still not done; for next time, we'll put out the "slippery when wet" sign.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7169kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 924.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Cum Eaters III

BlakeMason - Mitch Schif & Luca Zavat (1080p) Lindley

It was inevitable that we'd team up these two blond boys together. If you didn't already know, Mitch is one of those greedy and energetic boys with real bottom energy, and Luca is a perfect counter to that. The way these two smooth and super horny guys make out, suck cock and eat arse is a good intro, but the fucking bareback top Luca delivers is amazing to see. These two are so well suited I would not be surprised if they hooked up a few times after this scene was shot, they had a great time slinging that spooge all over!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8680kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BlakeMason - Mitch Schif & Luca Zavat (1080p)

Время генерации страницы 0.14017 секунды с 9 запросами